shopify analytics
+ Visit Leeds United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rob Green

Rob Green

What a week it has been for Rob

Reaches 600 apps and then gets a contract extension

This guy has got better and better as the season has gone on for me

Fair play to him, well deserved!

had a good game yesterday, our upturn defensively coincides with his arrival, so well done that man!

There'll still be a howler somewhere in the near future. All keepers seem to have them at some stage. But he has really managed to keep us in some games recently, and form is top notch. Certainly gives the defence a lot of confidence pulling off key saves.

Saved us some points this season that's for sure..that save he made away at Villa late on was top draw..and the one he made from Cooper last night was excellent.

Not sure I'd rather have any other keep in the championship. He's been solid and he works well with our defense. He's a team player on a team of team players. Think he's a big reason we are as high up as we are in the table.

[QUOTE=Ozwhites;38471371]There'll still be a howler somewhere in the near future. All keepers seem to have them at some stage.

That used to be just about every game with Silvestri, especially when you add the comedy duo of Bamba and Bellusci to the mix, thank goodness those days are well behind us. Green has made some crucial saves in the last few matches and it's performances like yesterday that are getting us the clean sheets and 3 points. All keepers are prone to errors at some point but I'm pleased not to be expecting it every match with Green

A bit like the BORO keeper today..That was a cracker ..

[QUOTE=Silentman;38471799]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    There'll still be a howler somewhere in the near future. All keepers seem to have them at some stage.

That used to be just about every game with Silvestri, especially when you add the comedy duo of Bamba and Bellusci to the mix, thank goodness those days are well behind us. Green has made some crucial saves in the last few matches and it's performances like yesterday that are getting us the clean sheets and 3 points. All keepers are prone to errors at some point but I'm pleased not to be expecting it every match with Green
    Spot on mate. They'll happen...but limiting them makes the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Not sure I'd rather have any other keep in the championship. He's been solid and he works well with our defense. He's a team player on a team of team players. Think he's a big reason we are as high up as we are in the table.
    Agreed, and "Like"