shopify analytics
+ Visit Barnsley FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How not to lose

How not to lose

Press the ball high up in unison. Disrupt the other team's rythmn and deny them thinking time on the ball. When we do this energetically for 90 + mins, we will not lose games. This is among the factors that Hecky has brought to the club and what seems to be tailing off at the moment. I guess players are getting knackered or lacking edge as they've seen the play-offs slip away. Hecky's challenge now is to stop lethargy and indifference creep in.

Quote Originally Posted by Atac View Post
    Press the ball high up in unison. Disrupt the other team's rythmn and deny them thinking time on the ball. When we do this energetically for 90 + mins, we will not lose games. This is among the factors that Hecky has brought to the club and what seems to be tailing off at the moment. I guess players are getting knackered or lacking edge as they've seen the play-offs slip away. Hecky's challenge now is to stop lethargy and indifference creep in.
    Agreed, it's been a monumental effort with a squad that's not the biggest.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Agreed, it's been a monumental effort with a squad that's not the biggest.
    Hecky's job is to perform more miracles as he has done in the past with little help from our board, such that it is
    They should hang their heads in shame
    Any news on a CEO?

Agreed Mr E Xiletyke

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Hecky's job is to perform more miracles as he has done in the past with little help from our board, such that it is
    They should hang their heads in shame
    Any news on a CEO?

Whoever manages us in this division on our modest budget and wage bill would have to perform miracles. I've no idea about CEO Exile.

I think come the summer the club will have assessed the financial situation and give Hecky some much needed cash to spend. I'll reserve judgement

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Whoever manages us in this division on our modest budget and wage bill would have to perform miracles. I've no idea about CEO Exile.

I think come the summer the club will have assessed the financial situation and give Hecky some much needed cash to spend. I'll reserve judgement

So Keith Hill & Flitcroft were ok then & managed on a modest budget but they were not a patch on Hecky
    Managers like Hecky come along rarely & need to be supported properly
    We now have funds available that's what's annoying
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 19-03-2017 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Managers like Hecky come along rarely & need to be supported properly
    We now have funds available that's what's annoying

Agree but like I Said i'll reserve judgement until summer

Av 'erd George Osborne is tekkin on a seventh job as Barnsley FC CEO.

More austerity then