+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why Millers players are in today

Why Millers players are in today

Give it up Paul. You could have this lot in every Sunday for the next five years and still wouldn't make footballers out of them.

Tell them Ronnie mores says they're weak as piss ��

What's the point the majority of them don't give a flying **** about Rotherham.

Anyone who is out of contract should be let go, all the loanees should be sent back never to darken our doors again.

We should then get the manager in place who s going to take us forward in league one, no Warne I ain't looking at you, so he can start working with the recruitment guy targeting next years squad.

I said it last year and the club needs to really try to understand it this time round the summer transfer window is *****ly important to how the season will pan out, if we get is as catastrophically wrong this summer as last summer we will be in big trouble.

When Evans made mistakes in the transfer window he had the loan system to fall back on, it's not there any more hence the pressure to get the recruitment right first time.

We can't dilly dally like we did waiting until deadline day, we need the squad in place early so we can gel what will be yet another squad that will have had a major summer overall.

Most of all we need to give up any idea of bouncing straight back up, it isn't going to happen.

If we finish next season with mid table obscurity we'll have done well considering the shambles we have had to witness this year.

Who knows I could be being unnecessarily pessimistic with the above, but unfortunately I have seen nothing from the club to say we are addressing our shortcomings, hence my lack of faith going forward.

Ditto 123.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Davis_(Millers_ View Post
    How predictable Warney - thats a Brian Clough quote from 1992 - i bet the team he managed then could beat this shower of **** !

The club owner let my Saturday's/Tuesday's down back in November and it hasn't changed for the better but worse…

The players? They don't give a s.hit so long as they collect their mega buck wages….ferkin mercenaries the lot of em!