+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camp?

Camp?

We know his contract runs out end of season.

Are we going to offer him a new one, should we offer a new one and will he want to stay?

Cardiff want him

Personally I would offer him a new one or extend the one he has at the same price with a bonus if we come back up and give him a pen

I think he might take our offer up, gives him time to get back into swing of things and be better prepared for when/if we come back
    Last edited by millertop; 14-03-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We know his contract runs out end of season.

Are we going to offer him a new one, should we offer a new one and will he want to stay?

Cardiff want him

Personally I would offer him a new one or extend the one he has at the same price with a bonus if we come back up and give him a pen

I think he might take our offer up, gives him time to get back into swing of things and be better prepared for when/if we come back
    Would love to welcome Campy back with another 2 year contract MT

If you were Campy and were presented with those two options which one would you choose?
    Thought so.

He will be at Cardiff next season he'd be a fool if he didn't.

He's taking Welsh lessons already....he lost interest at Birmingham away....so he's gone as far as I'm concerned - doubt if he'll play for us again....

He won't colin's got him.

Camp should wake up and smell the coffee

Welsh coffee pmsl.

We've signed 2 new keepers (described in the loosest sense) so he's obviously said he's off
    Can't blame him although i think the clubs who would want him would only be a few due to his height.
    He deserves to play in the C'ship though.
    I suspect his salary was one of the highest and up there with Halford so probably for the best for RUFC as well

Not a cat in hells chance of Campy staying, says he'd sooner retire than stay at the Millers it's that bad :-(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast