shopify analytics
+ Visit Burnley FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jeff Hendricks Court case

Jeff Hendricks Court case

This cannot be too far away now and seems serious.

Happened in 2013!!

Hopefully it won't impact this season, but he could be gone for a while

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derb...ail/story.html
    Last edited by oldcolner; 20-03-2017 at 08:02 AM.

I heard from a mate of mine in Dublin that Hendrick's mate and co-defendant is prepared to be the fall guy.

Will the Irish shoot themselves in the foot by jailing one of their own players? I don't think so!

Hopefully if he's found guilty he will get the jail sentence he and His scummy mate deserves.. The evidence will all come out at the trial which is in June..Another player that could be leaving perhaps ..Due to being jailed..

Another thing for us to panic about.

I'm sure half of the folk on here will be predicting life imprisonment and instant relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I heard from a mate of mine in Dublin that Hendrick's mate and co-defendant is prepared to be the fall guy.

Will the Irish shoot themselves in the foot by jailing one of their own players? I don't think so!
    The court system certainly seems to be helping, - four years for justice and counting , wonder if there's a time limit that can expire, but probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Hopefully if he's found guilty he will get the jail sentence he and His scummy mate deserves.. The evidence will all come out at the trial which is in June..Another player that could be leaving perhaps ..Due to being jailed..
    June is it, suppose he could get a fine or maybe 12 months, be out in four on good behaviour and not miss too many, but then again maybe not.

From Irish Statute book

Causing serious harm.

4.—(1) A person who intentionally or recklessly causes serious harm to another shall be guilty of an offence.
    (2) A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable on conviction on indictment to a fine or to imprisonment for life or to both.

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/1...l#zza26y1997s4

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Who is the other one ?

Always innocent until proven otherwise.

I'm sure some folk come on this Forum just for an argument.

Its a message board for discussion, debate and different ideas, why pre-empt what may happen ? Is it because it may differ from your own opinion ?

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I'm sure some folk come on this Forum just for an argument.

Its a message board for discussion, debate and different ideas, why pre-empt what may happen ? Is it because it may differ from your own opinion ?
    Oh, the irony.

Isn't pre-empting what will happen what all the pessimists and doom-mongers do on here on a regular basis?

I certainly won't be worrying about this because there is nothing I can do or say which will influence what happens.
    I would imagine that Jeff Hendricks may well be thinking about it though.