+ Visit Dundee FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: DFC goalie strips

DFC goalie strips

winner without a shade of doubt has to be the Thomson Allan rigout,green top and dark blue shorts or red top and dark blue shorts
    nae time for pinkish or luminous yellow or worse still tangy outfits
    Name:  ta2.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  10.0 KB
    Name:  ta.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  6.4 KB
    Last edited by shaded; 20-03-2017 at 02:55 PM.

I don't mind Bain's current strips to be honest, at least you can see him.
    Tangy should never be anywhere near Dens Park and I don't think we've had a tangy goalie strip have we? If we have I must have blotted it out.
    I'd go as far as to say to the players "no orange boots"
    Was surprised to see some Rangers players wearing green boots on their last visit to Dens.

Some things should just not be done, and wearing the colours of your rivals is one of them.

Current one is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    winner without a shade of doubt has to be the Thomson Allan rigout,green top and dark blue shorts or red top and dark blue shorts
    Agree Shaded
    All time favourite goalie

Red top for me.

What game is the photo at Dens?

Is the 2nd photo Easter road or parkhead?

2nd one is at dens in the scottish cup 3.0 game against hibs with a crowd 30k crowd paying at the gate,which would scare the sshhiitt put of most stadium managers and polis nowadays

I'd say first one is parkhead,

Agree re the new age colour of tops, I might be wrong, but I think mcgowan was put off shooting yesterday when he squared to Habber, by the the stewards in front of the Celtic fans, their coats clashing with Craig Gordon's top

2nd one is at dens in the scottish cup 3.0 game against hibs with a crowd 30k crowd paying at the gate,which would scare the sshhiitt put of most stadium managers and polis nowadays
    Wudnt scare the **** oota the most respected stadium manager but he wud probably have the Derry railings electrified, tanks stationed at the btm of the provie rd and Scorpion man issued with an AK47.

Great photo though.

Best keeper ever.