+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frecks future?

Frecks future?

LOve this bloke to bits and hea a miller through and through but I am seriously concerned his footballing days are nearly over. However, I would not get rid of him, he is the type who would make a great coach. Lets gerrim on some coaching courses and get him in the backroom staff

You can add Broadfoot as well.Two back operations in such a short space of time,will undoubtedly have an affect on him.

Hopefully he stays fit, would be great for us for next season.

It has to happen to all footballers but of late Frecks has barely shown for us when we needed him most…..

How much back room staff do we need? Or…is there any room for the has beens?

Sentiments for me get in the way of business……requires a clear out of the lot and hopefully the new man sees this happen….

Oh hang on Frecks you'll be fine it's Warney…..

he is injured far to much has to go

LMFAO...

He'll be fine if he can stay fit because he is still a good player. Plus we need experienced players in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    LMFAO...

He'll be fine if he can stay fit because he is still a good player. Plus we need experienced players in the mix.
    Amanda…hes 31 not much left in the tank and massively injury prone…..one last season for me….

according to soccerbase he has made 19 appearnces this season.

if fit he would of been selected for every game near enough.

from memory last season he was just as injury prone.

his ability isn't in doubt but if you can't get on the pitch you could be messi and be classed as a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    according to soccerbase he has made 19 appearnces this season.

if fit he would of been selected for every game near enough.

from memory last season he was just as injury prone.

his ability isn't in doubt but if you can't get on the pitch you could be messi and be classed as a waste.
    Here here...

Well he could be done, but if he isn't he could be what we need, the op he had may mean he won't be so injury prone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast