+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New boss before end of season

New boss before end of season

“We have a head of recruitment and an assistant recruitment guy and their full-time occupation is making sure we have got athletic, young players…..

Is there an assistant's assistant recruitment role going? I'll put my name down for that one….

Seriously though reading that Tony now admits the parties over and we may now take one, two if not several more years to get back in the Championship….ah well what will be will be….

On a brighter note we've got another cup to go at….'The Checker trade trophy'….yippee! WTF am I saying…..I could cry….

So it's not guaranteed

We have a mic and tannoy system if TS would like to use it to apologise to the fans at the next game, that way all the fans that still turn up will hear it from his own mouth and I for one would respect him for doing that.

BOYCOTT checkatrade

I think TS explained everything this year if you read and listened to him properly and he has nothing to apologise for.

Howevery - the fans need to give the club a break considering the financial imbalances in the championship.

And please give the next manager some time to get his systems drilled into the players because he will know more about football than the fans......unfortunately not the case if the new manager is PW.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    I think TS explained everything this year if you read and listened to him properly and he has nothing to apologise for.

Howevery - the fans need to give the club a break considering the financial imbalances in the championship.

And please give the next manager some time to get his systems drilled into the players because he will know more about football than the fans......unfortunately not the case if the new manager is PW.

wow am i allowed to agree with you? well im god dam guna

TS also says that he isn't selling up and money isn't a worry.

It's no good telling us to give the manager a chance, it's TS who gets rid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    TS also says that he isn't selling up and money isn't a worry.

It's no good telling us to give the manager a chance, it's TS who gets rid of them.
    Except in the case of KJ who put his coat on and walked!