shopify analytics
+ Visit Queen of the South FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Final Championship Places and points

  1. #1

    Final Championship Places and points

    Having a look at the remaining matches, - this is how I see the final placings. There should be plenty of debate on this topic, - so come on JR!

    1) Hibs 68; 2) Morton 67; 3) Falkirk 57; 4) Dundee Utd 50; 5) QOS 47; 6) St Mirren 44; 7) Dunfermline 38; 8) Raith 37; 9) Ayr Utd 37; 10) Dumbarton 33.
    Last edited by jardi; 20-03-2017 at 04:30 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    5,712
    I'll have a guess at the places without the points:
    1.Hibernian
    2.Greenock Morton
    3.Falkirk
    4.Dundee United
    5.Dunfermline Athletic
    6.Queen of South
    7.Raith Rovers
    8.St Mirren
    9.Dumbarton
    10.Ayr United
    Last edited by ALBERTZ_11; 20-03-2017 at 08:31 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I'll have a guess at the places without the points:
    1.Hibernian
    2.Greenock Morton
    3.Falkirk
    4.Dundee United
    5.Dunfermline Athletic
    6.Queen of South
    7.Raith Rovers
    8.St Mirren
    9.Dumbarton
    10.Ayr United
    My predictions pre-season were:
    1.Hibernian
    2.Dundee United
    3.Falkirk
    4.St Mirren
    5.Dunfermline Athletic
    6.Raith Rovers
    7.Queen of South
    8.Greenock Morton
    9.Ayr United
    10.Dumbarton

  4. #4
    Obviously, there's still a long way to go, but it's interesting that Dundee Utd and St. Mirren have fared worse than expected, while Morton have surprised everyone!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    5,712
    It will interesting to see how many places are correct in both predictions.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Having a look at the remaining matches, - this is how I see the final placings. There should be plenty of debate on this topic, - so come on JR!

    1) Hibs 68; 2) Morton 67; 3) Falkirk 57; 4) Dundee Utd 50; 5) QOS 47; 6) St Mirren 44; 7) Dunfermline 38; 8) Raith 37; 9) Ayr Utd 37; 10) Dumbarton 33.

    Dumbarton are playing well at the moment , I think they'll stay up and Ayr will go down .
    If Queens lose on Saturday we're in deep trouble

  7. #7
    With 4 games to go: Hibs 64; Falkirk 59; Dundee Utd and Morton on 58 Queens 51; St. Mirren 44; Dunfermline 42; Dumbarton 36; Ayr 35 and Raith 34

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    With 4 games to go: Hibs 64; Falkirk 59; Dundee Utd and Morton on 58 Queens 51; St. Mirren 44; Dunfermline 42; Dumbarton 36; Ayr 35 and Raith 34
    We'll see how close you end up. My later predictions will not be too far out, unlike my predictions at the start of the season.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    My predictions pre-season were:
    1.Hibernian
    2.Dundee United
    3.Falkirk
    4.St Mirren
    5.Dunfermline Athletic
    6.Raith Rovers
    7.Queen of South
    8.Greenock Morton
    9.Ayr United
    10.Dumbarton
    Pre Season 2 correct, Hibernian and Dunfermline....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I'll have a guess at the places without the points:
    1.Hibernian
    2.Greenock Morton
    3.Falkirk
    4.Dundee United
    5.Dunfermline Athletic
    6.Queen of South
    7.Raith Rovers
    8.St Mirren
    9.Dumbarton
    10.Ayr United
    Five correct from a month or so back, Hibernian, Dundee Utd, Dunfermline, Queens and Ayr Utd.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •