shopify analytics
+ Visit Barnsley FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Your best visiting player

Your best visiting player

Who would you chose ?
    DAVID GINOLA would be mine , some goal he got ageeunst us too !! I luv ed how Jovo stroked his hair Lorry ell

Probably Bergkamp or Vialli, Le Tissier or Ginola.

Remember I think his name was Prosinecki for Portsmouth once practically beating us single handed

Can't remember year or anything, terrible trying to think of anything longer than a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Remember I think his name was Prosinecki for Portsmouth once practically beating us single handed

Can't remember year or anything, terrible trying to think of anything longer than a year ago
    Al Zymuz wa decent anorl !! Carnt rememba who he laiked fo tho !!,!!

Reg Jenkins, the Rochdale forrud, in the late 60's/ early 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Reg Jenkins, the Rochdale forrud, in the late 60's/ early 70's.
    Not Meg ? Bergkamp, Zola, and that blonde German at Spurs watsiz name ?

At that level at that time he allus used to tek us apart. He worra fat bugga burri glided across the grass and tucked away chances clinic ally. Loved his relationship wi the Rochdale fans. Allus stuck in mi mind rather than these fancy dan foreigners.

Ronnie Moore....loved the banter between us and him and will probably never see that kind of affection for a rival again!

ar loved watching john hartson, what a center forrud he wa,

Uglee sod tho

Iain Dowie is uglier.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Iain Dowie is uglier.
    Thort thewa twins

George Best.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Was that when they beat us 1-4 at our place in a Friday night match, back in 2000-01 ?