shopify analytics
+ Visit Notts. County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT: Notts County in the community

OT: Notts County in the community

Hi, not sure if this counts as off topic or not, as it isn't strictly football related, but if any of you could spare 2 mins to vote for the Notts County in the community project to get lottery funded it would be greatly appreciated. Link below (literally just takes 2 minutes). I'm sure you all know what a great cause it is, but there is a video describing what they do with the link.

https://www.thepeoplesprojects.org.u...nity-programme

Quote Originally Posted by SAHNotts View Post
    Hi, not sure if this counts as off topic or not, as it isn't strictly football related, but if any of you could spare 2 mins to vote for the Notts County in the community project to get lottery funded it would be greatly appreciated. Link below (literally just takes 2 minutes). I'm sure you all know what a great cause it is, but there is a video describing what they do with the link.

https://www.thepeoplesprojects.org.u...nity-programme
    See the message from the Don thread.

Woops. Sorry missed that one. Would delete this thread but not sure how.

Quote Originally Posted by SAHNotts View Post
    Woops. Sorry missed that one. Would delete this thread but not sure how.
    Just trying to avoid a duplication.

Swale, can you delete this thread please?

Don't delete it!!, why would you?. This isn't oneupmanship. Every vote counts.

Quote Originally Posted by kingmasson View Post
    Don't delete it!!, why would you?. This isn't oneupmanship. Every vote counts.
    Because the OP requested it?

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Because the OP requested it?
    Tried to vote but didn't receive confirmation email.

Quote Originally Posted by exiledmagpie View Post
    Tried to vote but didn't receive confirmation email.
    Happened to me. Can take a while to come through but did eventually. Also check spam.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Happened to me. Can take a while to come through but did eventually. Also check spam.
    Still nothing, will try in morning. Wonder how many backers are lost because of this though?