shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McBrewer at it again...

McBrewer at it again...

... screaming down and getting hysterical against his own teams fans cos they didn't agree with him and told the truth. This assschlok is a total dickhead. Can't hear anything against his Piggy team. The presenter should have told him to STF up. Think he's the secret love child of Tunaman and Carloss.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    ... screaming down and getting hysterical against his own teams fans cos they didn't agree with him and told the truth. This assschlok is a total dickhead. Can't hear anything against his Piggy team. The presenter should have told him to STF up. Think he's the secret love child of Tunaman and Carloss.
    tbf i thought he was ott too

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    I thought he was the secret lovechild of Sharrowboy & msn/wawaw/utah saints (same poster) after their tryst at Dempseys

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    I thought he was the secret lovechild of Sharrowboy & msn/wawaw/utah saints (same poster) after their tryst at Dempseys
    wow didnt know that we are 1

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    You might not be far wrong. Several personalities in one bedsit

Fruitcake.

Loves the sound of his own voice. Probably because no one else speaks to him.

Wonder if he was on Talksport defending the 42 ticket price for Newcastke fans?

He makes me laugh. I like the way his voice gets higher as he gets madder.

Ive seen a photo of him,with Brian the Miller and 2-1 Ken taken at the County Borough pub,he's a rather large fella,so the big mouth senario on the radio,fits.

I think big gob believes that if he shouts over the other one that makes him right

The other fella has a point. We've all seen it. Boring sideways and backwards football under Clough and Adkins

The other fella isn't paid to come up with the answers as big gob seems to suggest, that's Carlost's job

It's also Carlosts responsibility for the signings made and let's be reyt, Boro have had their pants down good and proper. Reach!

I don't watch the w@nkers unless it's on the box and I've nowt to do, but the suggestion from many pig fans is Carlost is a one trick pony and regardless of big gobs comments, there's a reason why Carlost has had 14 jobs in 15 years. (or whatever it is)

The sad act will have recorded it,and be playing it back over and over,patting himself on the back,telling himself,that told them.In reality it made him sound like a spoilt little brat,who screamed louder and louder to try and get his point across,a grown up Piggy version of Violet Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Mental Mick,lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Mental Mick,lol
    Haha! Fkin mental oreyt

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Ive seen a photo of him,with Brian the Miller and 2-1 Ken taken at the County Borough pub,he's a rather large fella,so the big mouth senario on the radio,fits.
    Post the photo ChipButt

Marvin that's your finest post i've seen/heard,brilliant. Mental Mickey to Miserable Mickey Mcbrewer. UTB

The sad act will have recorded it,and be playing it back over and over,patting himself on the back,telling himself,that told them.In reality it made him sound like a spoilt little brat,who screamed louder and louder to try and get his point across,a grown up Piggy version of Violet Elizabeth
    Good reference Blocky but I don't think too many will know who Violet Elizabeth is, or was. Great radio programme.

Quote Originally Posted by Darnall Siam Blade View Post
    Good reference Blocky but I don't think too many will know who Violet Elizabeth is, or was. Great radio programme.
    Wasnt she played by Bonnie Langford in a tv version ?

Correct.

"I'll scweam and scweam and scweam" spot on for a whinging pig.

I thought Gay Ron Smeg played her?

I thought Gay Ron Smeg played her?
    Casual gingerism there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast