Starting to feel real now and I'm starting to feel nervous! This Saturday I will achieve my dream of playing at hillsbourgh, it's been my dream ever since I started watching Sheffield Wednesday with my grandad about 10 years ago! Just wish he was still here to watch me run out onto that pitch, hopefully I'll bang a couple of goals in for him!👀😂 if anyone would like to come down on the day and laugh at me, the game kicks off at 1.00pm, entry is free and there's also a raffle to win some great prizes. also some special guests are playing and ex Wednesday legends but they've got nothing on me and Jake Lee 😉
You've all been great with you kind donations, I and everyone at St Luke's can't thank you enough, if everyone could help with one big push to reach the £450 target that would be fantastic. we're at £260 on the JUST GIVING PAGE and I also have £80 in cash as well so a total of £340 just another £110 to go!! Please LIKE and SHARE this post to get the word out! Thank you all so much. ⚽️🔵⚪️🔵⚪️🔵⚽️

https://www.facebook.com/ben.haddon....55910753814778

Ha haa! More evidence of piggery pokery you little scamp. Miller's fan indeed! But in saying that good luck for the day and a good cause.