shopify analytics
+ Visit Aberdeen FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: andras struna saying ranjiz are a better team than the Dons!!

  1. #1

    andras struna saying ranjiz are a better team than the Dons!!

    After the farts hammering them 4-1!!

    I'll save you from the link from the daily rectum.... Below.

    Aberdeen may have the edge on Rangers in the battle for second place but Hearts defender Andraz Struna reckons the Ibrox outfit are a better side.

    The Dons brushed aside Struna's Jambos at Pittodrie on Saturday to stay eight points clear of Gers with just nine games of the season to go.


    But the Slovenian international - who could face Scotland in Sunday's World Cup qualifier - seems more impressed with the Ibrox side, who he helped Hearts thrash 4-1 last month.

  2. #2
    Who?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    20,032
    Who?

  4. #4
    It's in the Daily Rectum for feck sakes, a weegie paper, so what? It's like Walter Kidd saying in tonight's Evening Depressed that AFC are a better team than Sevco.

    I've no idea why folk get in a lather about sh1te written in a sh1te newspaper from a sh1te part of the country.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Inverness-Shire
    Posts
    5,963
    Desperate stuff from the Daily Sevco and Struna whoever the f@ck he is.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Desperate stuff from the Daily Sevco and Struna whoever the f@ck he is.
    Drip , drip , drip. Incessant weegie media indoctrination to re establish some filthy hun tribute team back to their glorious rightful place at the head of the top table .

    How dare that we have the audacity to actually just go out and play winning football. With NO help or favours from the referee , the media, or indeed the glasgow footballing authorities . ( Shove your supporters, your playing on a Sunday at a time before any trains get in etc etc )



    mind you, this one is pretty incredulous. how the heck did they manage to find a hun in Slovenia ??!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    After the farts hammering them 4-1!!

    I'll save you from the link from the daily rectum.... Below.

    Aberdeen may have the edge on Rangers in the battle for second place but Hearts defender Andraz Struna reckons the Ibrox outfit are a better side.

    The Dons brushed aside Struna's Jambos at Pittodrie on Saturday to stay eight points clear of Gers with just nine games of the season to go.


    But the Slovenian international - who could face Scotland in Sunday's World Cup qualifier - seems more impressed with the Ibrox side, who he helped Hearts thrash 4-1 last month.
    I'm glad he said it
    Pin it to the dressing room wall before we kick off against the scum.
    get torn into their faces from minute 1 and don't stop.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I'm glad he said it
    Pin it to the dressing room wall before we kick off against the scum.
    get torn into their faces from minute 1 and don't stop.

    That would be a step in the right direction, considering we barely laid a glove on the scum in the two games so far this season.

  9. #9
    I wonder how this conversation went?

    Daily retard : Andraz, which humping was worse for Hearts? Against the sheep shagging *******s of Aberdeen who only managed 2 lucky goals against you, with one being an offside header and the other, a monumental fvck up from your defence, or the mighty Glasgow Huns (WATP) who never ever died and are the best team in the world, who scored 4 glorious goals from the half way line ?

    Andraz: Erm, not sure what you are asking, my english is pish

    Daily Retard: Ok thanks, we will stick it up Dolly again even though they were fvcking immense and looks like they have run off with second.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    20,032
    Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    I wonder how this conversation went?

    Daily retard : Andraz, which humping was worse for Hearts? Against the sheep shagging *******s of Aberdeen who only managed 2 lucky goals against you, with one being an offside header and the other, a monumental fvck up from your defence, or the mighty Glasgow Huns (WATP) who never ever died and are the best team in the world, who scored 4 glorious goals from the half way line ?

    Andraz: Erm, not sure what you are asking, my english is pish

    Daily Retard: Ok thanks, we will stick it up Dolly again even though they were fvcking immense and looks like they have run off with second.


    Were you the reporter as you sound like you have it nailed

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post


    Were you the reporter as you sound like you have it nailed
    Nope, thankfully i wasnt, just pretty easy to predict i am afraid............

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    That would be a step in the right direction, considering we barely laid a glove on the scum in the two games so far this season.
    Correct.
    And what concerns me is DM might sub consciously settle for a draw to maintain the lead we have over them.
    They'll be here to win as they HAVE to.
    We don't.

  13. #13
    This Hearts nobody is maybe hoping for a move to Sevco.

  14. #14
    I take it this guy is a footballer or something?

    As the MSM and Sevco keep losing their heeds on we go quietly picking up three points week in week out. Not even the Sevco Football Association referees can stop us. It must make them sick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •