+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Site tips

Site tips

Now that I am having more luck on this site again, I have found it a little silly to navigate.

Can you amazing peeps give me any tips.

Noooo! He's back!

Seriously. I might have missed you, bro, but don't tell anyone.

Ok. tips. Don't try to beat Winnie in FL. You'll be wasting your time. Is that what you mean?

Seriously. Again. Navigation ... umm well, I use the tabs above where it says "Reply to thread" to keep on the Villa board. Otherwise I end up in the list of clubs and have to look for a signpost.

When I'm opening a long thread that I've already read most of but just want to read the last few additions eg the Fantasy League thread, I just click on the little blue box on the right with the white right arrows to take me to the end of the thread.

I hope that helps, bro, but if you get lost - just yell and I'm sure someone will come and find you.

Eventually.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 28-03-2017 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Now that I am having more luck on this site again, I have found it a little silly to navigate.

Can you amazing peeps give me any tips.
    Morning/afternoon Yubbs, I still don’t really understand the site fully, but I normally just navigate around this line of tabs.
    (home thingy) Forum--Clubs--Aston Villa--Villa Chat

If i want to shift clubs I click forum or clubs. To change topic I click Villa Chat/Tavern etc. If I want to change from Villa Chat to Tavern, I click Aston Villa FC.
    For posting longer posts, i.e. more than 2 lines, I pre write it on another document and copy n paste it over. I’m only slightly overseas, but I still have problems like being timed out, logging on and posts disappearing. I’d like to blame the site on my spelling, or at least for disabling my spellcheck thingy, but I’m just a thicko at times, despite my recent academic success.

On another note, looks like being an interesting winter/summer of cricket ahead. I can’t see us repeating the England rugby success of last year (cough, cough). On those pitches we don’t have the bowling firepower or batters, outside of Root (who had a stinker last time down there) and maybe Bairstow and Stokes.

Hope you and the girls are doing well and that your God is looking after you all.
    Stay healthy Convict,
    Exiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Morning/afternoon Yubbs, I still don’t really understand the site fully, but I normally just navigate around this line of tabs.
    (home thingy) Forum--Clubs--Aston Villa--Villa Chat

If i want to shift clubs I click forum or clubs. To change topic I click Villa Chat/Tavern etc. If I want to change from Villa Chat to Tavern, I click Aston Villa FC.
    That's exactly what I do, Yubby, only Exiled explained it much better than I did.

Cheers Sis and Exile

7 daughters and wife amazing

Cricket bring it on. Almost thought we would come away with a successful tour of India.....almost

Yubbs - I didn't get a chance to tell you properly as we could only talk via FL team titles, but I wanted to wish you and my VM sis in law a lifetime of happiness together.

I was just thinking - 8 females and you - the place must be soooo quiet

Seriously, treasure every moment, bro.

Sis x

Heads off to find some champagne to belatedly crack open ...

Hic!

Found it!

Appreciated Sis. And thankyou

She is an amazing woman, so blessed am I

Aww you must have done something good.

Once.

Thinks ...

Hmm ... I'll go and see if Dad knows ...

Nope. He can't think of anything either.

Seriously, bro. That's really lovely to hear. Yes, I'm soppy really.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)