+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Highlights from this season ?

Highlights from this season ?

the only possible highlight I can think of is if wendies fail to make top 6 or bottle in play offs again. Hope we de rail them at Chucky dome on 4th April but I'm not sure warnies wallies have it in them. Just a bad bad season & I can't see us being back at this level for decades never mind years as we are stoney broke, from a disgruntled Maltby miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben-haddon-92 View Post
    the only possible highlight I can think of is if wendies fail to make top 6 or bottle in play offs again. Hope we de rail them at Chucky dome on 4th April but I'm not sure warnies wallies have it in them. Just a bad bad season & I can't see us being back at this level for decades never mind years as we are stoney broke, from a disgruntled Maltby miller.

The funniest highlight of the season was someone posting a link to your facebook page on here. Have you corrected the spelling mistakes yet and taken down the camp photo of you?

Disgruntled Maltby Miller,you BIG fibber Ben.

Highlights DVD is out on 26th May.

Running time, 7 minutes!!!!

You wouldn't last 2 minutes in Maltby tubby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Highlights DVD is out on 26th May.

Running time, 7 minutes!!!!
    Brilliant.

Being serious for a moment, the highlight was definitely Ben's Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    Brilliant.

Being serious for a moment, the highlight was definitely Ben's Facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.haddon.7

See my FAO benhaddon thread another highlight of the season. He's certainly a playful little piglet.

Ben Haddon

FAVOURITE QUOTES
    'dont chase the compitition chase the dream'

You can't educate pork.

Think the clue is in the user name - ben haddon 92 or Been Had on 92 (league clubs ?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast