+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin McGuinness...

Oh look, a car has just driven into a load of innocent people on Westminster Bridge in London, apparently people are dead, must have been a 'freedom fighter' if boowho is to be listened too

Thankfully the English government has promised to stop starting sectarian wars in various hotspots around the world so North of Ireland, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syrian atrocities won't (hopefully) be their doing in future.

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    Oh look, a car has just driven into a load of innocent people on Westminster Bridge in London, apparently people are dead, must have been a 'freedom fighter' if boowho is to be listened too

maybe hes a guy whos family got killed in the Illegal invasion of Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    maybe hes a guy whos family got killed in the Illegal invasion of Iraq
    And that gives him/her the right to smash a car into a load of innocent people, people who's nationality or religion he/she would not know. He/she wouldn't be somebody whose family was killed by Sadam, that's for sure.

And that gives him/her the right to smash a car into a load of innocent people, people who's nationality or religion he/she would not know. He/she wouldn't be somebody whose family was killed by Sadam, that's for sure.
    I wonder if the any of the MPs currently stuck in parliament are considering raising a motion to bring back hanging.

you just dont get it do you ?...the target of that attack were not the people killed ( deepest sympthies to all involved btw ) the real target of that attack were those cowering in the houses of parliament,,namely the british government, when you drop thousands of tons of bombs in an unlawful, unjustified war then as night follows day , rightly or wrongly , some people will use what ever means, fair or foul, to hit back,,you may rant and rave, but thats just the way it is

As for sadam,,cvvvnt that he was,, what was the plan B,,that whole region from Seria to Egypt and Turkey is now totally unstable,,the problem is you people never see the big picture,,yes the coalition has the military power to overthrow a goverment,but what the fuvvk are they putting in its place ????
    It will take a century for the place to normalise and in the mean time thousands will die,,cause I tell it as it is does not mean I condone these attacks, far from it,,the ones carrying them out need wiped off the face of the planet,,but there are millions of people with an ingrained hated of the west,,you cant kill them all you ***ing moron !!

9/11 was used to justify the invasion of Iraq...how many of the bombers came from there ?...........NONE,,they came from Saudi Arabia,, a close allie of the USA and Britain..........think about it ffs !!
    Last edited by boowho; 22-03-2017 at 10:01 PM.

you just dont get it do you ?...the target of that attack were not the people killed ( deepest sympthies to all involved btw ) the real target of that attack were those cowering in the houses of parliament,,namely the british government, when you drop thousands of tons of bombs in an unlawful, unjustified war then as night follows day , rightly or wrongly , some people will use what ever means, fair or foul, to hit back,,you may rant and rave, but thats just the way it is

As for sadam,,cvvvnt that he was,, what was the plan B,,that whole region from Seria to Egypt and Turkey is now totally unstable,,the problem is you people never see the big picture,,yes the coalition has the military power to overthrow a goverment,but what the fuvvk are they putting in its place ????
    It will take a century for the place to normalise and in the mean time thousands will die,,cause I tell it as it is does not mean I condone these attacks, far from it,,the ones carrying them out need wiped off the face of the planet,,but there are millions of people with an ingrained hated of the west,,you cant kill them all you ***ing moron !!

9/11 was used to justify the invasion of Iraq...how many of the bombers came from there ?...........NONE,,they came from Saudi Arabia,, a close allie of the USA and Britain..........think about it ffs !!
    And breathe ....

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    And breathe ....
    next time I will just use a nice cliche like braindead does and use the word "innocent" a lot,,the implication being of course that the hundred thousand men women and children killed in the carpet bombing of Iraq were some how less innocent then those unfortunites who died today !!

next time I will just use a nice cliche like braindead does and use the word "innocent" a lot,,the implication being of course that the hundred thousand men women and children killed in the carpet bombing of Iraq were some how less innocent then those unfortunites who died today !!
    I don't know why you're even discussing anything with that braindead fud. Thankfully I have the fkr on ignore so I don't need to read his slevering pish...

My tuppenceworth is that it is wrong to kill people except in exceptional circumstances and no other option is available.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    I don't know why you're even discussing anything with that braindead fud. Thankfully I have the fkr on ignore so I don't need to read his slevering pish...

My tuppenceworth is that it is wrong to kill people except in exceptional circumstances and no other option is available.

problem is,,everyone thinks they have "exceptional circumstances"

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)