+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steve McClaren, Comes Out

Mel has put a structure in place, so that this can all be sorted out in due course and Rowett can sort what's what in the summer. I posted the structure in a previous thread but I show you the structure here again for further details. http://www.derbycountyblog.com/morri...-under-rowett/

Do you talk in platitudes and motherhood statements in real life R4J or do you just reserve your "style" for this forum? I think if you do in real life, you cant be far away from getting a good kicking from someone who doesnt like being patronised.

And by the way its Mr Morris to you!

Patronised... Oh! Please Roger get over yourself and your exaggerating nonsense. Oh! Let me jot that one down, that I have got to address Mel as Mr Morris sos boss.

Thats Mr Ramjet to you!

Sir! Yes! Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Mel has put a structure in place, so that this can all be sorted out in due course and Rowett can sort what's what in the summer. I posted the structure in a previous thread but I show you the structure here again for further details. http://www.derbycountyblog.com/morri...-under-rowett/
    That's all very well R4J but doesn't really solve the problem. Just supposing three of those players deemed surplus to requirement - let's say, hypothetically, Johnson, Butterfield and Blackman - think...'hang on a minute I quite like picking up my £30,000 per week for not doing very much at Derby' and just supposing any other interested clubs think '£30k per week...you're havin' a laugh'...how, I ask again, do we begin the 'overhaul' and in the meantime, isn't one of the possible problems that, many of the underachievers are amongst the better -ridiculously over - paid which must be catastrophic for morale?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 22-03-2017 at 03:59 PM.

Tough **** if they want £30,000 per week for not doing enough. Someone has to go and we have enough high earners as it is, we need to cut the wage packet down and that comes down to how everyone performs, during the closing stages of the season and who Rowett picks to move on in certain key areas in the summer. All now lies with Rowett....

Loan player's out who are high earners, with the option of a buy out clause,if they perform well at the end of their stint. This option is only for, if clubs are not willing to pay for our high earners of course. The worst case scenario is that we have to suffer financial loss on player's,to move them along which is a possibility and that is the price we have to pay if we want player's coming in.

See Ramanag, its simple. Brainiac has it all worked out. Just piss away even more of the club's money to ditch the players, regardless of the consequences. the Chairman's willingness or ability to fund it, and of course the FFP implications which might prevent reinvesting in players who Rowett may want. Its simple when one has a financial engineering genius in our midst. In fact everything is simple when you yourself are simple!

There is going to be financial loss wether you like it or not. Unless you want to keep the whole of the current squad as it is and hope for the best and we don't continue down the same route, of managerial changes but with this squad morale that is highly likely.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)