+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deid Ex Terrorist edition

Deid Ex Terrorist edition

Martin McGuinness, 66.

Seems to have split a lot of opinion.

Ex chief of command in the IRA, then apparently pivotal to the Good Friday Peace Agreement in Ireland.

Remember as a kid seeing nearly weekly bombs going off on the news. So many people killed and maimed by him and his "comrades" for their "cause".

I suppose Celtic will be having a minute's silence at their next home game for the murdering terrorist *******

PMQ's today ....

Theresa May opens with condolences to Martin McGuinness' family

She says "we do not condone the path he took in the early part of his life" but adds that his role in building "better Northern Ireland" should not be overlooked.

Im sorry, but i personally think its disgraceful for the PM to send condolences. The man is responsible for the murders and destruction of lives of many people and despite the so called better NI statement, he was still a f*cking terrorist! If a pedophile turns around their life and pushes for protection for children in the future, should that be condoned? sorry, but no.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    PMQ's today ....

She says "we do not condone the path he took in the early part of his life" but adds that his role in building "better Northern Ireland" should not be overlooked.

Im sorry, but i personally think its disgraceful for the PM to send condolences. The man is responsible for the murders and destruction of lives of many people and despite the so called better NI statement, he was still a f*cking terrorist! If a pedophile turns around their life and pushes for protection for children in the future, should that be condoned? sorry, but no.
    Agreed Stupie, I think that the outpouring of grief from especially politicans, is so hypocritical.

Go ask some of the victims families of the Enniskilin Bombing, how they feel.

Not a Tory voter by any means, but thought Lord Tebbit was pretty straight with his statement, more or less saying that he hopes he rots in hell.

Agree with Tebbit's words on him, a scumbag who should rot in hell

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Agree with Tebbit's words on him, a scumbag who should rot in hell
    Me too, although I'd say the same about Tebbit.

He was the punchline to my all time favourite joke... 'what do you call a man with a hotel on his head?'

I see now that Bill Clinton is going to be going to his funeral, absolutely incredible.
    I can only imagine the uproar if Donald Trump were to go to the terrorist who caused mayhem in London yesterday, when its his funeral ....

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I suppose Celtic will be having a minute's silence at their next home game for the murdering terrorist *******
    That's a given

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    I see now that Bill Clinton is going to be going to his funeral, absolutely incredible.
    I can only imagine the uproar if Donald Trump were to go to the terrorist who caused mayhem in London yesterday, when its his funeral ....
    There is a difference.

I'm not saying he shouldn't rot in hell but given the state of the politics over there, it probably needed people like him coming from the extremes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    PMQ's today ....

I noticed Nicola Sturgeon payed tribute to him as well.It seems if you turn into a politician then its ok if you used to be a murdering terrorist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast