+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Westminster Attack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Westminster Attack

Early days, but apparently a copper and dozen or so folk been stabbed outside Westminster.

...and the boy with the knife shot, apparently. Condition unknown, apart from 'zoomer'.

This is getting stupid now.

EDIT; Assailant deid, says the BBC. No need to start a new thread for that, Paccers.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 22-03-2017 at 03:50 PM. Reason: The zoomer is deid

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Early days, but apparently a copper and dozen or so folk been stabbed outside Westminster.
    The dozen folk were run over by a car, he then crashed and tried to run into houses of parliament with a knife, and was shot.

This is mental, no longer can you spot someone with a suicide vest on, they just jump in a car and mow in to people.
    How the hell does it stop?

Oddly, Nicola Sturgeon & her SNP seem to be taking a pounding for this online

This country is full of absolute weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Oddly, Nicola Sturgeon & her SNP seem to be taking a pounding for this online
    Really? Thank **** I don't frequent such ****eholes on the web.

Debate suspended at Holyrood due to the events in London.

Not Sturgeon's job to suspend proceedings, up to the Presiding Officer, I believe. Won't stop the Daily Mail going into meltdown.

Catastrophic injuries sounds pretty bad.
    Last edited by RealPompeyDon; 22-03-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Picture of the attacker being treated....

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post

My boy works opposite Westminster Station on Parliament St. so it was heart in mouth time when I read your post. Fortunately he was able to leave work via the entrance to St. James park before his office then went into lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    My boy works opposite Westminster Station on Parliament St. so it was heart in mouth time when I read your post. Fortunately he was able to leave work via the entrance to St. James park before his office then went into lockdown.
    Glad to hear he is okay! Some pretty grim videos going around and some shocking scenes. Sadly it wont be the last time we see this in the UK, but thankfully it is quite rare.

The independent have named him as Abu Izzadeen.... !!
    Last edited by Stupie82; 22-03-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast