+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Michael Keane

Michael Keane

Getting his first full start for England tonight against the World champions..Great moment for him and all Clarets fans..

Little Burnley with two players in the England squad..great times ...Another £5 million added to his transfer fee when Keane eventually leaves us in the Summer .. Will be sadly missed,but money is what football is all about nowadays ..

You probably say that with an expectation of buying another gem but good luck to him and it's a mark of where BFC are at B-)

yes I hear the BWFC board will make a move in the summer alf

Played well and nice to see Southgate not being scared to try a new system too tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    Played well and nice to see Southgate not being scared to try a new system too tbh.
    Another great performance from Keane tonight.. Should have won Man of the match..

If he can keep injury free,I don't do too well with predictions ,but in this case it's a stonewall cert .. I'm predicting he will be a future England captain with a great career ahead of him..Albeit not with a Burnley..I wish him all the best in his future career with whichever team he joins in the summer..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Another great performance from Keane tonight.. Should have won Man of the match..

If he can keep injury free,I don't do too well with predictions ,but in this case it's a stonewall cert .. I'm predicting he will be a future England captain with a great career ahead of him..Albeit not with a Burnley..I wish him all the best in his future career with whichever team he joins in the summer..
    He said in an interview that he hopes to move to a big club in the summer like West Ham.