+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swindon v Millwall

How many teams end up struggling and even going down within a few years of losing in a promotion play off final ?
    I dont know if Swindon can or will say thats a big reason for their current problems, but I was interested in seeing how Millwall did this season because of what happened to them at Wembley.

What a great time to score 90 +5 mins ... The great escape is on .. Sorry Claw you must be gutted at that.. Bloody football eh..

Yes well done Robins, sorry claw, French and Lion1.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Yes well done Robins, sorry claw, French and Lion1.
    Good result for Gaz n Laz, maybe it is the boost they need to stay up. Winning in the last min, it is also the first time the Lions have lost in the League since dec17. So maybe the Lions will start winning again now.

It sucks though doesnt it Claw, to lose any game in the 95th minute.
    When I saw that 'goal flash' today I thought ouch, Claw and Frenchie wont like that

And I see that Bolton are putting in a bit of a sprint now, can they snatch the title from those pesky Blunts!!
    Id like to see Fleetwood come up but they are dropping off a bit now, and I dont even think they will make the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It sucks though doesnt it Claw, to lose any game in the 95th minute.
    When I saw that 'goal flash' today I thought ouch, Claw and Frenchie wont like that
    Your right mate...I didn't like it one phucking bit!!

I have seen worse games. Millwall have some quality individuals but there was something lacking yesterday in the final 1/3. Romeo has a great turn of speed and made min ce meat of us at times.

Blades weren't that great here either.

Morrison should have had made Millwall 1 up by 1/2 time.

I think overall Swindon were the better side but neither looked like they could score and I felt confident we could grab a point. I'm not sure who took the free-kick for Millwall towards the end but I had a sinking feeling at that point and said to my mate I can already hear Millwall celebrating. It never happened so I pretty much knew a point was ours.

Lessons were learnt for Millwall and I'm sure it will be different v Blades.

How did we manage to win? Some strategic subs payed off but I think Millwall were intimidated by our 12th man 'TWEEEEEET'

UTL'S & UTR'S

I hope we go on to stay up now as this 3 points need to be honoured appropriately

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12