+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Love and Respect

O/T Love and Respect

The armed forces, in general, get respect and love in this country. Doctors and nurses, in general, get respect and love in this country. Firefighters, in general, get respect and love in this country. I think it is high time that police officers get that love and respect in this country too, as by and large, they are doing a fantastic job. Yet another police officer has given their life to protect and serve us today. RIP that officer, and let's start loving and respecting more those here to serve and protect.

Well said Ellis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    The armed forces, in general, get respect and love in this country. Doctors and nurses, in general, get respect and love in this country. Firefighters, in general, get respect and love in this country. I think it is high time that police officers get that love and respect in this country too, as by and large, they are doing a fantastic job. Yet another police officer has given their life to protect and serve us today. RIP that officer, and let's start loving and respecting more those here to serve and protect.

South Yorkshire Police included in this?

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    South Yorkshire Police included in this?
    Haha. By and large, individual officers, yes. The police force as a whole, the people at the top and anyone involved in any cover ups of the grooming scandal, Hillsborough or Orgreave, then no.

Well Ellis D

Your rant of "Apologies first" has a slightly different tone to the actions of one individual tainting a larger group....

But I suppose logic isn't involved !

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Well Ellis D

Your rant of "Apologies first" has a slightly different tone to the actions of one individual tainting a larger group....

But I suppose logic isn't involved !
    Yes lbj, when our police force starts going round trying to murder loads of innocent people all in the name of a *****phile false prophet and a made up sky pixie, then maybe you will have a point.

Stick to your posts about Alan Stubbs. Somehow you make less of a t1t of yourself doing that.

PS : I'm no apologist here just NO ONE knows any details yet.....except the security at that outer gate will get some bad press !

One man and the other went for help!

Can you imagine how the US would do it!

That guy would have been toast and no security guy would have died. But that will definitely change now !

An organised group rushing that gate would have had a good chance of penetrating Parliament - that can never happen.....

It's not long ago Bryan Ferrie's tory git son and his mates got in.....I trust they are still in prison......I guess not !

Well, we do know SOME details. Muslims are the ones committing most terror attacks. The bloke who was shot has brown skin and a beard. Most of these Islamic extremists have brown skin and a beard. The police say they are treating it as a terror attack. The man ran over a load of pedestrians (just like in France, where it turned out to be an Islamic extremist). He then got out and stabbed a police officer.

Logic dictates, joining all the dots together, that this was an Islamic extremist. If it turns out to be a Christian, Jew, Sikh, Hindu, Buddhist, scientologist or atheist who has done it, I will hold my hands up and apologise and go back to believing that Islam is the religion of peace.

How about 96 Liverpool fans !

There isn't a religion ( on this planet anyway ) that hasn't been on the side of one kind of mass murder or another !

And your "apologist rant" gets the TIT award tonight......

Yes for individuals I agree.

Respect for Keith Palmer father of two,killed by a coward for doing his job and trying to protect the public.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast