+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Anyone into boxing? Live on Spike TV now..…Josh Taylor

O/T Anyone into boxing? Live on Spike TV now..…Josh Taylor

Josh Taylor an up and coming young boxer with an 80% knockout rate is defending his Commonwealth Super- lightweight title is about to take on Warren Joubert of South Africa….

Nothing but high praise from Barry McGuigan and the rest of the commentators….

I did say live now but looks like he's not the first fight on….

Great early fight by Conrad Cummings….having lost his last fight rather questionably he's just taken the title off
    Austrian Gogi Knezevic ….great finish….

Wonder if Scum is watching this? I know he likes his boxing...

I must be watching this on my own….

Fantastic boxing as Jason Easton stops another champion…both Easton and Cummings were expected to lose and were just fodder for the champions to move on to another pay day thing is they're both dethroned….brilliant boxing….

Get it watched now!

got a link?

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    got a link?
    No pal it's on spike tv terrestrial so if you've got it built in on your tv or have a set top box its channel 31

Believe Taylor is up next….

Fair, never heard of it, i'll have a look...

Thought Connor Law was lucky as he took on a smart little fighter …..Tchoffo who if he was 6 inch taller with a longer reach…Law would have been in trouble…spirited little fighter well done Tchoffo….

David Haye being interviewed saying he wants to fight by the end of the year….desperate words if I'm honest…

Who exactly can he fight to make his name again? I wasn't convinced and he was losing the fight before the injury…..

I wouldn't tell him that though!

Lively start…Taylor looks focused but he's badly cut in the first round...how will this go….

Accidental clash of heads caused the cut but Taylor is all over his opponent …..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast