+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: FAO Site Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ed_Scottishfitba1 View Post
    "When I joined this board back around the time you took over there were many Rangers fans posting on here, sure some were banned, but most left due to the way you run this site, have a quick glance at the threads on the main page, no Rangers fans post here but the majority is about Rangers, and none are in a positive, all the usual hatred and bile."

Pray tell me when I took over the site? You appear to have registered under the current name on 30 Jan 2014. I have always run this site on Rivals and now on Footymad - I mentioned I took over 18 years ago in my reply to your FAO Administrator post.

Have you ever thought that there may be more people (collectively) than Rangers fans who post on here? They, for whatever reason, may have their own views on Rangers which they are entitled to post. That is what debate is all about. You may not have seen the action taken on many occassions as admin may have taken the action before you spotted it. This goes for posts against any club and not just one. I would also resist the temptation to join something that appeared to be against my views. There is no compunction to join - the 'come on in' thread was started following a discussion among many editors and Footymad HQ - as I said in the opening post of that thread. It was not started in response to the your plea for Rangers fans to boycott the site. Check a number of other Footymad sites and you will see similar posts regarding Virtual Dogging.
    Pray tell me when I took over the site? You appear to have registered under the current name on 30 Jan 2014.

I first joined up on the rivals site, my current username is due to me emigrating and rejoining.

Have you ever thought that there may be more people (collectively) than Rangers fans who post on here? They, for whatever reason, may have their own views on Rangers which they are entitled to post.

I am well aware there are many more people than Rangers fans who post here, the fact there is no Rangers fans here anymore is concrete evidence of this is it not? I am also aware non Rangers fans will have an opinion about my club, which is fine, just gets very tedious when every response to a Rangers fan is "phuk off ya dirty orange/masonic basturt/hun c()nt/vermin/scum".

That is what debate is all about.

Stop mentioning the word debate as there is none on here, have a look at your board, most threads have no or minimal replies, no one is interested in the crap you post, unless of course it's about the Rangers, their finances and especially Dave King, there is nothing like a good Dave King thread on here to get those fingers clicking. Any debate is crushed with the poisonous bile that is thrown at every Rangers fan that ventures on here, yet without Rangers there is no debate on here, the irony of all this is lost on you, you allow all this bile knowing it is killing your board and then claim to want "virtual doggers" to come on in, are you being deliberately obtuse?

You may not have seen the action taken on many occasions as admin may have taken the action before you spotted it.

I and other posters have asked you to deal with the sick posts time and again, you have done nothing and all the Rangers fans have left the site sickened by your inaction. Threads with posts of Michael Barrymore and Rolf Harris having pool parties where my children needed to watched, laughing at dead Rangers fans, disgusting comments about the Queen, lies about Dave King and anyone else with any slightest connection to the club, everything ignored by you.

the 'come on in' thread was started following a discussion among many editors and Footymad HQ - as I said in the opening post of that thread. It was not started in response to the your plea for Rangers fans to boycott the site.

I never pleaded with any Rangers fans to boycott this site, another figment of your ever burgeoning imagination, it is you who has overseen the abolition of bears from here.

I just can't get over the brass neck you have starting the "come on in" thread in the first place, you don't give a monkeys whats posted on here, so why ask the question?

Always somebody else's fault...
    Here's a debate for ye...
    How do you define 'club', given that the company owns the jersey, badge, pitch, grass, buildings, employee contracts?
    What is this 'club'?

Explain what happens when a 'club' is incorporated.

Two easy ones to start off with...

(I'll get my 'tumbleweed' gif ready...)

Why does Rolf keep coming back here ?

Quote Originally Posted by 52N4E View Post
    Why does Rolf keep coming back here ?
    So I can ask him questions he can't answer...

Maybe Wolph should start his own board if he's no happy on this one

I hope Skippy stays on here...he is a hoot.

Where are all these rangers fans that Rolf said were chomping at the bit to join the site ?

The virtual doggers, ken

You could have saved yersel a lot of time by just posting Boohoo !

Quote Originally Posted by seumasbhoy View Post
    You could have saved yersel a lot of time by just posting Boohoo !
    Aye but where's the fun in that ?

Looks like Rolf was telling porkies when he said that there were hunners of huns just waiting to post on here, if the 'climate' improved. Walter Mitty spoofing cvnt

Where's Rolf the wee timerous beastie disappeared to ?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)