+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewart talks about Blackstock

Stewart talks about Blackstock

Right. "Talking to him" should do the trick.

The players aren't the only ones who are struggling in there jobs

Rotherham plan to speak to him? Do they need an appointment? They shouldn't have to plan it should be an ongoing, daily occurence - along with a kick up the backside. That said talking to him for the last six months has achieved absolutely nothing. At least we won't be paying him as much for doing nothing next season, not that he'll notice a small reduction in his outrageously inflated salary.

If hes still here next term he should have a birthday in league 1

Get shut asap.

Aim to win the next 3 games? ��
    Good to know talks are going on, Dexter will be on his last chance with TS I would imagine so the balls in your court Dex

Logged me out again ��

He could laugh in TSs face and it wouldn't make any difference. Only thing to do is pay him off but how much is the question..

Can't see Dext playing for us again. Morris & JCH for rest of the season to give us presence & what we've been lacking all season somebody to challenge in the air.

I reported on the forum that Blackstock was working has a unlicensed agent, the club should have picked up on it, & duly got shut of the player, moonlighting when contracted to the Millers.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast