+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come on in the boardd (and the posters) are lovely!

Come on in the boardd (and the posters) are lovely!

FM and ScottishFitba.net towers have been chatting (as you do) about visitors who check out what is being posted but don't ever post - AKA Virtual Dogging. It would be great if we could get even a small proportion of those who check in from time to time to take that small step of joining in the debates. This would help reduce the number of adverts that are the bain of all our lives. Thoughts?????

"AKA Virtual Dogging"

Yoo-hoo !

Having mhisty as a board spokesperson is a bad mistake, didn't he lose the Dundee mad gig due to his constant anti Jewish posts, I know the ball bag was desparate for attention from any tim that would listen to the cockroach, but he never banked on deetox getting his Pebbles SS boys involved, mhisty should have stayed with KLM, what a sh it head

Quote Originally Posted by ed_Scottishfitba1 View Post
    FM and ScottishFitba.net towers have been chatting (as you do) about visitors who check out what is being posted but don't ever post - AKA Virtual Dogging. It would be great if we could get even a small proportion of those who check in from time to time to take that small step of joining in the debates. This would help reduce the number of adverts that are the bain of all our lives. Thoughts?????
    Didn't you take in what I said on the other thread addressed to you?

I've told you why people look in but don't post on here, there is no debate only abuse, police the site like you should and maybe you will see an increase in posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post

I've told you why people look in but don't post on here, there is no debate only abuse, police the site like you should and maybe you will see an increase in posters.
    Huns can't debate because they are too stupid.
    Huns run away when you ask them to explain what they mean by a 'club' as opposed to a 'company'.
    Is it really 3000 manky wee huns with their noses pushed up against the window?
    I mean, let's be honest, fifty of them come on here, the board is theirs - end of... but no... they are too busy pretending to be outraged because everyone tells what the rest of us already know - yer club died
    haw haw haw

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post

There has always been near the knuckle banter on here, with much of it, arguably most of, coming from Rangers fans. As long as Rangers were winning as Murray splashed the cash countless bares would regulatory post swaggering bigotry, as you were the peepil and everyone else was inferior. When anyone complained about this they were called MOPES.

Lets cut through this nonsense narrative about angelic Rangers fans being victims of these horrible nasty fans of other clubs. You have been humiliated by a self inflicted implosion. It had nothing to do with any other club. It has everything to do with Rangers fans not being able to handle getting the type of ribbing handed out by themselves to others for years. That is the bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC View Post
    There has always been near the knuckle banter on here, with much of it, arguably most of, coming from Rangers fans. As long as Rangers were winning as Murray splashed the cash countless bares would regulatory post swaggering bigotry, as you were the peepil and everyone else was inferior. When anyone complained about this they were called MOPES.

Lets cut through this nonsense narrative about angelic Rangers fans being victims of these horrible nasty fans of other clubs. You have been humiliated by a self inflicted implosion. It had nothing to do with any other club. It has everything to do with Rangers fans not being able to handle getting the type of ribbing handed out by themselves to others for years. That is the bottom line.
    Mog, we can all handle the silly ribbing from other fans, we have always had it in our faces, that is where the "no one likes us" thing comes from, we rubbed it in alright, but tell me who wouldn't? Had tinternet been about when dolly were riding high they would have been the ones having their say, every club that is successful does this, maybe the fact it cut so deep with the likes of you is more about yourselves than others.

You were called MOPES for your constant crying about nasty songs, so please enough of the rewriting of history.

"humiliated" please stop being such a drama queen its football we're talking about here, and we believe we were victims of fraud, but I know that won't wash with you lot even when Whyte is found guilty.

There has always been close to the bone banter and ed was always on hand to hand out the bans and sin bins to those who went too far, but now that banter crosses the line too often and ed doesn't bother his lazy @rse to do anything about it.

This thread is him asking what can be done to get people who look in to join in, well the fact is no one would want to come onto a board when its constant abuse from the word go, as I've said Rangers fans stay away due to the constant hun vermin/scum/dirty orange basturts/masonic c()nts/n@zis, jibes about the Ibrox disaster and the obligatory pedophile references thrown in my direction.

If I post a thread on here its jumped on right away by the gang of halfwits left on this board with all of the above, but like the rest you say that we deserve it, christ listen to yourself.

Any outsider looking in on here will say, "phuk posting on there".

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Stain Curtis View Post
    talks utter b*llocks

Mhisty is seething. Excellent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)