+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dying on its Arse

I see footymad have got around my *******er. Thankfully R4J and DCFCArmy haven't got around my ignore block, but it is annoying to see them quoted. If you ignore them they will get bored and go away. Works with Rattea who only posts very occasionally now.
    Last edited by KingCharlieGeorge; 29-03-2017 at 12:14 PM. Reason: wrong username

Edit - Wrong user name

I bet you really meant to put Oldtimeram?
    Last edited by Oldtimeram; 29-03-2017 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Typo

KingCharlieGeorge, you must get bored for not playing as much football these days. Too bad today's football, is too much technical and quick for you to handle in today's society. You was king back in the day, now you're as old as Oldtimeram is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    KingCharlieGeorge, you must get bored for not playing as much football these days. Too bad today's football, is too much technical and quick for you to handle in today's society. You was king back in the day, now you're as old as Oldtimeram is.
    Oh God...I knew this would happen. Thanks for that KCG.
    As he said R4J...he's got you on 'ignore'...that means he doesn't even see your messages and abuse...unless someone quotes you which, out of pure mischief, I have.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 29-03-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Abuse lol! You can talk!

Anyway! Press the ignore button, don't give a damn anyway, but knowing Swale, who keeps going on about, "you talking to yourself", when he actly keeps on replying.

Let's see if the rest of you can keep your end of the bargain, then shell we. 👏🏻

Anyway! Press the ignore button, don't give a damn anyway, but knowing Swale, who keeps going on about, "you talking to yourself", when he actly keeps on replying.

Let's see if the rest of you can keep your end of the bargain, then shell we. ����
    Just to clarify things then, that is:

Me
    KingCharlieGeorge
    Swale
    Ramanag
    Oldtimeram

and possibly more, who have not commented, that you have alienated. So how do you think you are getting on during your second spell on this board? Better than last time? Is this what you call success? Still at least the other schoolkid on here that was banned from the other place seems to love you

Oh yes, and as I know you love your "alternative acceptable spellings (which no-one else finds acceptable) could you let me know what the "actly" in the quote above is an acceptable alternative to? Actually, actively or something else??

Now please stop quoting him Mangara, I was peacefully using the ignore myself.
    Last edited by roger_ramjet; 29-03-2017 at 01:53 PM.

"Second time", this is my first time on this board Roger. "Not commented, that you have alienated" right! so those previous comments from you then, was your alter ego, then was it Roger.

You talk a load of *******s you know that right! "Is that what you call success", Who said this was all about success, this ain't no flipping competition, but knowing you Roger, everything is all about competition and success from where you stand.

"School kid", don't know where you got that remark from, but I ain't no school kid and whoever that person was, that got banned, before must of got the same trash from you, so why don't you sit your arse down and shut up, and take it elsewhere alright.

"Second time", this is my first time on this board Roger. "Not commented, that you have alienated" right! so those previous comments from you then, was your alter ego, then was it Roger.

You talk a load of *******s you know that right! "Is that what you call success", Who said this was all about success, this ain't no flipping competition, but knowing you Roger, everything is all about competition and success from where you stand.

"School kid", don't know where you got that remark from, but I ain't no school kid and whoever that person was, that got banned, before must of got the same trash from you, so why don't you sit your arse down and shut up, and take it elsewhere alright.
    by way of response:

First paragraph - read what my post says as opposed to what you would like to think it does.

2nd paragraph - "but knowing you Roger", but you don't know me.... thankfully

3rd paragraph - if you are not a schoolkid, why behave like one? Petulant, cocky and like the sun shines out of your own fundament.

Now get back on ignore

First Paragraph: Could say the same to you Roger.

2nd Paragraph: Oh! I do know you well enough, judging you from your comment's on what a prick you are Roger. You don't need to meet the person face to face, to know what they are like.

Final Paragraph: You talk **** at me, I talk **** back, and your the one, that's acting like a school kid not me, so why don't you go running back into your own, comfortable little shell, where you can take your trash elsewhere.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)