+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warne looking for 3 wins before season end

Warne looking for 3 wins before season end

It's took the Millers 38 games to pick up 4 wins so far this season!! Paul Warne wants to finish with a flourish as he aims for 3 wins from the last 8 games... I think he means 3 goals... - External Link

Ha ha ha ……

Warne get a grip save face and stand down while the majority of us still have respect for you….

The madness that is football.

AS sacked after 13 weeks and PW has the worst record in living memory and PW is in contention for the job.

But that's the fault of AS for NOT SPENDING the millions set aside for players - that was again NOT SPENT in the last "window".....Oh - and probably the same millions that KJ had to spend - but decided not to.

Where are all those millions ?

Perhaps AS said that - as he had a 3 year project that he wouldn't spend ALL THOSE MILLIONS on mediocre players for "silly money" - but spend a little and get loan players in - and assess the squad so he could spend THE BIG BUCKS in the first window - on what the squad realy needed.

But AS didn't get time to do that....and a computer - and PW signed injured loan players that failed to even arrive.

All those millions still up for grabs then ?

Training facilities anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    The madness that is football.

AS sacked after 13 weeks and PW has the worst record in living memory and PW is in contention for the job.

But that's the fault of AS for NOT SPENDING the millions set aside for players - that was again NOT SPENT in the last "window".....Oh - and probably the same millions that KJ had to spend - but decided not to.

Where are all those millions ?

Perhaps AS said that - as he had a 3 year project that he wouldn't spend ALL THOSE MILLIONS on mediocre players for "silly money" - but spend a little and get loan players in - and assess the squad so he could spend THE BIG BUCKS in the first window - on what the squad realy needed.

But AS didn't get time to do that....and a computer - and PW signed injured loan players that failed to even arrive.

All those millions still up for grabs then ?

Training facilities anyone ?
    If only Sir Philip Green had you as an agent lbj, his reputation would be flawless

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    If only Sir Philip Green had you as an agent lbj, his reputation would be flawless
    lbj is either a lunatic, related in some way to AS or a very, very sad wind-up merchant. My guess is the latter, either a multi or a supporter of a local rival.

Unfortunately cant see us getting more than 1 point and thats against Wendys.

Lol Wendy will kill us believe me ffs. And on feckin telly.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey46 View Post
    Lol Wendy will kill us believe me ffs. And on feckin telly.
    Think you're right Monkey and Forestieri will be playing for them this time.
    Oh dear, I fear the worst.

With Warne in charge we will not get 3 more wins by the end of next season!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Footymad View Post
    It's took the Millers 38 games to pick up 4 wins so far this season!! Paul Warne wants to finish with a flourish as he aims for 3 wins from the last 8 games... I think he means 3 goals... - External Link
    Close I think he means letting in less than 3 goals a game.