+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: O/T ATT Kerr Avon help me on this please…..

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    As for Kerr..Until recently I thought he was a lawyer but then he gave a very poor and obviously wrong opinion on defamation......
    I’m guessing you referring to this thread? http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38187664

I wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I don't agree that comments about your former occupation would be libellous. Since the passage of the Defamation Act 2013, it has been necessary to show 'serious harm to the reputation of the claimant' to succeed in a defamation claim.

With all due respect, anyone defending a defamation action against you for anything posted on here would need to do little more than invite the court to look at your own behaviour, which is probably far more damaging to your reputation than any comment by another poster.
    I've looked at it again and stand by it. Proof of defamation now needs proof of serious harm - see section 1 of the Defamation Act 2013:

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/...tion/1/enacted

I can only assume that you misunderstood my comment about how that might relate to your circumstances. I was saying that it would be pretty much impossible to cause serious harm to your reputation on here given the nature of the kempo persona that you have created. It’s very difficult to cause serious harm to something that is already in tatters.

Yes I understand fully your incorrect opinion but can you tell us if you are a lawyer or not?

It's a fair enough question do you not think?..( prosecutor speak I believe!)?..but you wouldn't know!
    Last edited by kempo; 29-03-2017 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I was merely making an observation about the unusual spelling mistake.

I think he is a bit obsessed with you. In the old days when this site had a ‘like button’, he’d wait for a couple of weeks after threads had slipped off the front page and then log on to blanket like your posts. And that was when he wasn’t posting a lot. Weird!

What's weird is that you "know" these things........spooky or what?

You need therapy.

Pick a registered therapist though, not a pretend one.

Not really weird, jolly. An odd spelling like 'rediculous' sticks in the mind and then it's simply a matter of popping it into the search box at the top right of the page to check the position out.

As for the liking thing, I noticed that when trying to find a post that I had seen some weeks before. I came across some pages where grist and another poster - mightiest_troll - who stopped posting before you appeared, had logged on and just liked every one of your posts. It was so strange that it was hard for it not to stick in the mind - they were 'liking' everything that you posted - even fairly mundane posts.

I hope I haven't disappointed you. I know that you were very proud of your likes. I remember when you started the thread to celebrate your thousandth one.

That's good advice on the therapist. Always pick a genuine one.

But

Are you a lawyer Kerr.

I will give you some help....Yes or No.....It's one of those.

You give opinion on law on here so not unreasonably I ask you to tell us all if you are a lawyer.

You will be aware if you are indeed a lawyer that you should declare the fact.

Well this threads gone for a burton and is more akin to a shoot out at the OK Corral...

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Did you go round to theirs or did they come round to yours ?
    I had them round to my gaff. I've got all the gear here.

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger View Post
    What's weird is that you "know" these things........spooky or what?

You need therapy.

Pick a registered therapist though, not a pretend one.
    Let's be completely honest here - it is very weird that you know something like this Kerr. In fact, for you to know that Grist would log in and like loads of Jolly's posts days/weeks after the thread was last posted upon, leads me to the conclusion that you must actually be Grist. How on earth would you know something like that otherwise?!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    But

Are you a lawyer Kerr.

I will give you some help....Yes or No.....It's one of those.

You give opinion on law on here so not unreasonably I ask you to tell us all if you are a lawyer.

You will be aware if you are indeed a lawyer that you should declare the fact.
    I wonder what will happen first? Will Kerr finally answer this question? Or will Kempo die never knowing the answer. Find out on the next edition of MillersMad.

Me and Deputy Frawg are on the case

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast