shopify analytics
+ Visit Hull City FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What killed this forum? When did it die?

Unhappy What killed this forum? When did it die?

Hello all,

You may remember me , although 3/4 years have past. Scary stuff, feels like yesterday that I was supporting the Super Nick Proschwitz

Just happened to pop here & it is dead.
    It is sad but guess it is a vicious circle, each post creates further discussion & comment. When it rains it pours & we have a drought .

What happened to the previous people on here? Did they give up? Did they just all use different mediums?

It's a shame used to be a good fan base on here .

it seems a lot of people use facebook now, i rarely come on here as its not user friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggie33 View Post
    Hello all,

You may remember me , although 3/4 years have past. Scary stuff, feels like yesterday that I was supporting the Super Nick Proschwitz

Just happened to pop here & it is dead.
    It is sad but guess it is a vicious circle, each post creates further discussion & comment. When it rains it pours & we have a drought .

What happened to the previous people on here? Did they give up? Did they just all use different mediums?

It's a shame used to be a good fan base on here .
    I'm prepared to get this board going again, but I can't talk to myself.

Some of us got old and don't post on forums anymore like me although most of the old crew from out lower league days I am still in touch with on Facebook and some I actually meet for a pint round town as I have finally moved home to Hull. Sadly some of them have past away and now hang out in the pearly tigers lair up in the sky. I met so many great friends on here and I am sad to see it so quiet. I have time on my hands now I will try and pop in once a day to see if a bit of traffic generates some interest with the new ones. Of course I do remember Troj and the iconic Manucho Was Legend and his moist salty pork products from Wetwang ha ha ha

nice to hear from you John

Blimey almost 20,000 posts thats a lot of typing I will get in touch with all the original posters that are still around and see if we can have a bit of a reunion one night on here, I wonder what happened to old Ghurkin :-)