+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brewdog Being C@nts

Never been one for non-alcoholic beer myself although it must have improved since the last time I had it 32 years ago ! Used to drink barbican and lime at my golf club when I was 16 until barmaid said I wasn't allowed to buy it so she sold me a can of cider instead !

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    Never been one for non-alcoholic beer myself although it must have improved since the last time I had it 32 years ago ! Used to drink barbican and lime at my golf club when I was 16 until barmaid said I wasn't allowed to buy it so she sold me a can of cider instead !
    non alcoholic beer would taste good if you'd already had 6 pints of normal beer... but kinda defeats the point.

Just reminded me, I watched a film recently and they gave cider in America to a pregnant woman. I presume cider in America is non alcoholic?

FAO - Ilikejam. I responded to your question on the previous page just in case you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    non alcoholic beer would taste good if you'd already had 6 pints of normal beer... but kinda defeats the point.

Just reminded me, I watched a film recently and they gave cider in America to a pregnant woman. I presume cider in America is non alcoholic?
    My sister in law has emigrated to the States. Her ex- husband, a university graduate didn't realise Scotland was in the UK so nothing really surprises me with them. However, pretty sure a lot of them call a type of non-alcoholic apple juice cider. I think I will give the home brew a spin too.

I think I will give the home brew a spin too.

My sister in law has emigrated to the States. Her ex- husband, a university graduate didn't realise Scotland was in the UK so nothing really surprises me with them. However, pretty sure a lot of them call a type of non-alcoholic apple juice cider. I think I will give the home brew a spin too.
    I made my own cider 3 month ago when I was home, bottled it the day before I left for a month. When I got home I had some and its f@cking lethal. Tasted alright. A dry cider as I let the apple juice ferment for more than two weeks(cut off for sweet cider) I think 22 days, cloudy enough not to see the other side of the glass. Anyway, twice I woke up on the sofa as it knocked me out. Still got 20 odd bottles too

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I made my own cider 3 month ago when I was home, bottled it the day before I left for a month. When I got home I had some and its f@cking lethal. Tasted alright. A dry cider as I let the apple juice ferment for more than two weeks(cut off for sweet cider) I think 22 days, cloudy enough not to see the other side of the glass. Anyway, twice I woke up on the sofa as it knocked me out. Still got 20 odd bottles too
    Went on a camping holiday in Southerness with my folks when I was just a loon. Their friends came down for a couple of days bringing with them a stash of Home Brew scrumpy. Never witnessed carnage like it in my life !

Her ex- husband, a university graduate didn't realise Scotland was in the UK
    He may just have been ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Anyway, twice I woke up on the sofa as it knocked me out.
    on the same night?

This thread is brilliant, haein a wee chuckle at some of it... Think I'll give the home bru malarky a go.

Went on a camping holiday in Southerness with my folks when I was just a loon. Their friends came down for a couple of days bringing with them a stash of Home Brew scrumpy. Never witnessed carnage like it in my life !

I think 22 days, cloudy enough not to see the other side of the glass. Anyway, twice I woke up on the sofa as it knocked me out. Still got 20 odd bottles too

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast