+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brewdog Being C@nts

Brewdog Being C@nts

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...demark-threat/

Publicity whore brewery Brewdog act like c@nts and threaten a pub with their Vodka name even though it was named before the Vodka came out. Only to change their minds once the pub had renamed its self. Then to add insult to injury they offered the bar some vodka as an apology, only to remove their offer.Pretty d@ckish.

Just to add, there are many better breweries than them in Scotland. But I suppose its all about marketing

They've kind of lost any anti-establishment cred they may once have had.

They're coming across increasingly baw-baggy.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    They've kind of lost any anti-establishment cred they may once have had.

They're coming across increasingly baw-baggy.
    Bang on Sneck min

That James Watt looks like a total bell end.

Hope they don't find out I call my home brew, brewdog knock off... Brewbitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...demark-threat/

Publicity whore brewery Brewdog act like c@nts and threaten a pub with their Vodka name even though it was named before the Vodka came out. Only to change their minds once the pub had renamed its self. Then to add insult to injury they offered the bar some vodka as an apology, only to remove their offer.Pretty d@ckish.

Just to add, there are many better breweries than them in Scotland. But I suppose its all about marketing
    Brewdog boil my piss. These are the same morons who tried to buy agricultural land for commercial use, but when they got it valued, only got it valued it at agricultural prices and then claimed the council were ripping them off. The council said they had to pay the commercial rate and that Brewdog had the land valued wrong, but Brewdog went public anywayand lambasted the council... only too look like utter cuunts in the process . Its also the very same company that breaks planning permission laws constantly by building big silo's on land where permission hasnt been granted.

Im sorry, but they are about as punk as Theresa May, and while i applaud there business marketing and growth, its all a bit gimmicky and hipster for my liking. Plus their beer tastes utter ****e. IMO they are a bunch of bellends when it comes to law and moan about absolutely everything. They are always in the local press about one thing or another and they have done so great and innovative things, but they just come across like a bunch of business amateurs at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Brewdog boil my piss. These are the same morons who tried to buy agricultural land for commercial use, but when they got it valued, only got it valued it at agricultural prices and then claimed the council were ripping them off. The council said they had to pay the commercial rate and that Brewdog had the land valued wrong, but Brewdog went public anywayand lambasted the council... only too look like utter cuunts in the process . Its also the very same company that breaks planning permission laws constantly by building big silo's on land where permission hasnt been granted.

Im sorry, but they are about as punk as Theresa May, and while i applaud there business marketing and growth, its all a bit gimmicky and hipster for my liking.

Plus their beer tastes utter ****e.

IMO they are a bunch of bellends when it comes to law and moan about absolutely everything. They are always in the local press about one thing or another and they have done so great and innovative things, but they just come across like a bunch of business amateurs at times.
    Agree with most everything other than the bit I've isolated.
    I like some of their beers.

There's other breweries' beers I'd pick before them however.

Im away to start a company called Brudawg. Come and get me you publicty whore berks

On their beers, there are some good ones and I canna deny that but Orkney, Black Isle, Cairngorm and the Williams bros best beers are streets ahead
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 28-03-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im away to start a company called Brudawg. Come and get me you publicty whore berks

On their beers, there are some good ones and I canna deny that but Orkney, Black Isle, Cairngorm and the Williams bros best beers are streets ahead
    Black Isle Red Kite, I'd drink that through a sh1ttin' cloot..

You'd have been as well calling this thread "Business as Usual"

Never mind offering free vodka - they should be covering the costs of all the rebranding the pub had to do

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast