+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: what a glorious day for the auld democracy

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    This thread.

You haven't answered the question.

There will always be traitors who help invaders. Quislings/Collaborators/ call them what you will - they are rarely looked upon kindly by patriots...
    i suggest you read it again...,.,...from the start.......this thread is about supporting Marine A........nothing more, nothing less.

I did not think for one minute you would.

People like you don't...
    your right I don't....there I've said it again.

but tell me since it bothers you so much,,,,,,what have you done about it?

my bet is, its the square root of nowt.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Zeppelin View Post
    your right I don't....there I've said it again.

but tell me since it bothers you so much,,,,,,what have you done about it?

my bet is, its the square root of nowt.
    Ah well then, that's okay then.
    I haven't been on any anti-nazi rallies either, but that doesn't mean I don't like the fkrs.
    I haven't been in the streets shouting at the brexiteers, but that doesn't mean I don't think they are all w@nkers.

What sort of bird-brained logic is it, that you have to leap up and down and go on some fkn quest to prove you don't like something?

I'm beginning to think you're a fkn idiot, son... ken?

Quote Originally Posted by psych View Post
    I am not sure you are understanding that the Taliban and IS are completely different things. The Taliban are not involved in a terrorist war in the west. They are engaged in a war in their own homeland against who they perceive as the enemy. The fact someone from the Taliban has fled to the west doesnt mean they were doing so to engage in terrorism. There is no evidence in the example you have given he has.
    in case you've forgotten the taliban were sponsored & supported by Bin Laden.....he even used afghanistan as a base with the support of the taliban. Bin Laden was very much at war with the west.....if truth be told the taliban are just IS withoot the bus fares.

Ah well then, that's okay then.
    I haven't been on any anti-nazi rallies either, but that doesn't mean I don't like the fkrs.
    I haven't been in the streets shouting at the brexiteers, but that doesn't mean I don't think they are all w@nkers.

What sort of bird-brained logic is it, that you have to leap up and down and go on some fkn quest to prove you don't like something?

I'm beginning to think you're a fkn idiot, son... ken?
    well you tell me.....you bought up the wiki leak to torture as if it's some piss poor attempt at point scoring.

in case you've forgotten the taliban were sponsored & supported by Bin Laden.....he even used afghanistan as a base with the support of the taliban. Bin Laden was very much at war with the west.....if truth be told the taliban are just IS withoot the bus fares.
    Bin Laden and his small band of disaffected islamists used the remote mountains in Afghanistan as a base. The Taliban had nothing to do with the strikes on the West.

There could be some justification for US troops entering Afghanistan to capture Bin Laden but they had problems finding Al Qaeda because it didn't really exist as an organisation at that time and Bin Laden could easily disappear in to the mountains.

The US should then got the hell out and left The Northern Alliance or whoever to fight their civil war. Anyone who knows anything about the Afghani psyche knows the thing they really hate is foreign occupiers. The next step then was, with no justification, to invade another country Iraq, which led to a rise in Islamism and the birth of ISIS.

Not learning their lesson we then encouraged the overthrow of Assad in Syria which led to the migrant crisis.

We have been a disaster in The Middle East. We have turned it in to hell. And shooting unarmed injured enemy combatants and glorying is just another act of stupidity.

Phuckin learn.
    Last edited by psych; 30-03-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by weelabourwifie View Post
    Do you consider yourself a jingoistic xenophobic little runt Mr Red ? Thats how you seem to come across . Bet you like that. Don't you.
    Who took us into Afghanistan weeliebourwifie?

One of yours I believe.

A disgrace that soldiers have been made scapegoats for poor political decision making and posturing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post

One of yours I believe.

A disgrace that soldiers have been made scapegoats for poor political decision making and posturing.
    Phucking Head Shot !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post

One of yours I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Phucking Head Shot !!!
    Correct, right in her phud......

well you tell me.....you bought up the wiki leak to torture as if it's some piss poor attempt at point scoring.
    I just thought that since you were cheerleading the activities of allied soldiers in Afghanistan you'd be more than delighted to read about an innocent taxi driver who was dragged from his car and tortured to death by the yanks. No doubt you'll be disgusted to learn that one of the spams actually got busted down to corporal from sergeant for their behaviour over the five days it took to murder an innocent young father... maybe you'd think a medal would be more appropriate for their heroic actions?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)