+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: what a glorious day for the auld democracy

Quote Originally Posted by psych View Post
    so the answer is none. And now you are conflating 2 different things.
    A wee lesson in floundering there from RZ...

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    A wee lesson in floundering there from RZ...
    he just got bit..ch slapped !!

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Zeppelin View Post
    .....fantastic tae see that "Marine A" is going tae be freed in a few weeks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39417239

I hope he gets a royal pardon, he deserves if for all the stress this NON case has given him

still, its great tae see that the auld democratic system is very much alive and that miscarriages of justice,,,,,,this case being an example of a politically motivated move tae get an decent, innocent man chucked in the pokey........ya ken?.......can infact be overturned and that the voice o the working man can be heard loud and clear,

3 cheers for Marine A.
    Do you consider yourself a jingoistic xenophobic little runt Mr Red ? Thats how you seem to come across . Bet you like that. Don't you.

Quote Originally Posted by psych View Post
    so the answer is none. And now you are conflating 2 different things.
    I wouldn't say the answer is none, I doubt even GCHQ or the kraut equivalent would be able to give a definitive on numbers of taliban that have travelled to germany (possibly passing themsels aff as refugees)

a casual glance google and the first hit that comes up is the arrest of suspected taliban commander in bavaria......bavaria is in germany incase your nae sure.

do you actually think there is not one single taliban or IS member thats travelled to germany since the influx of millions of refugees???

Quote Originally Posted by weelabourwifie View Post
    Do you consider yourself a jingoistic xenophobic little runt Mr Red ? Thats how you seem to come across . Bet you like that. Don't you.
    phukkin love it......and what i love more is that it gets right up the noses o SJW's and snowflakes like you hen......go on sook it up

I wouldn't say the answer is none, I doubt even GCHQ or the kraut equivalent would be able to give a definitive on numbers of taliban that have travelled to germany (possibly passing themsels aff as refugees)

a casual glance google and the first hit that comes up is the arrest of suspected taliban commander in bavaria......bavaria is in germany incase your nae sure.

do you actually think there is not one single taliban or IS member thats travelled to germany since the influx of millions of refugees???
    What is it this guy has been charged with exactly? He was engaged in military activities in his own country against a foreign invasion, labelled a terrorist for defending his own country against foreign invaders, and arrested for being part of an organisation that fought against an illegal invasion of its country.

Here's an honest question for you, if you found your country suddenly invaded by foreign aggressors, with far superior weaponry and technology than was available to you, would you consider yourself to be a terrorist if you used whatever means necessary to rid your country of these people?

What sort of fktard waves the flag for a pointless and illegal invasion of a sovereign country that had done fk all to us - not one single act of aggression - that has resulted in the deaths, either directly or indirectly, of half a million fking people???

People like you genuinely make me sick

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilawar_(torture_victim)

Another glorious day for auld democracy that huns like RZ will be w@nking themselves into a frenzy over...

What is it this guy has been charged with exactly? He was engaged in military activities in his own country against a foreign invasion, labelled a terrorist for defending his own country against foreign invaders, and arrested for being part of an organisation that fought against an illegal invasion of its country.

Here's an honest question for you, if you found your country suddenly invaded by foreign aggressors, with far superior weaponry and technology than was available to you, would you consider yourself to be a terrorist if you used whatever means necessary to rid your country of these people?

What sort of fktard waves the flag for a pointless and illegal invasion of a sovereign country that had done fk all to us - not one single act of aggression - that has resulted in the deaths, either directly or indirectly, of half a million fking people???

People like you genuinely make me sick
    if you'd bother your arse to look you'd see the suspect is believed to have been a taliban commander who led an attack that led to the deaths of US & AFGHAN SOLDIERS....he then fled to pakistan then came to germany as a migrant.

and show me one thread where I've waved the flag for the pointless and illegal invasion of a soverign countrt etc etc

this will be good

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilawar_(torture_victim)

Another glorious day for auld democracy that huns like RZ will be w@nking themselves into a frenzy over...
    right enough, I sure am.

as if I really give a flying phukk about torture victims.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    The dirty clunts were be-heading and hanging body-parts of prisoners on trees..... so getting what he got was a small mercy.

You seem to be an utter anti British d!ck.
    phukkin love it......and what i love more is that it gets right up the noses o SJW's and snowflakes like you hen......go on sook it up

weelabourwifie = Angela merkal.......

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)