+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Paul Hurst Should Be The Next Rotherham Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Just about to take Shrewsbury down !! No thanks. Why this obsession with ex players ?
    What a load of nonsense. Shrewsbury were screwed before he turned up, they were rock bottom on 10 points, Since he has come in they have won more than they have lost and and would have been easily mid-table given a full season at it.

He isn't to blame if they go down, the same way that Warne isn't to blame for our relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    What a load of nonsense. Shrewsbury were screwed before he turned up, they were rock bottom on 10 points, Since he has come in they have won more than they have lost and and would have been easily mid-table given a full season at it.

He isn't to blame if they go down, the same way that Warne isn't to blame for our relegation.
    Bang on the money.

Which Paul? Hurst or Warne?

Well, I couldn't see any manager being able to resurrect our season, so hard to judge Warne to be fair. The players appreciate him, which is a start. I think I am at that stage where I don't care who it is, so long as we stop the rot and get ourselves back on an even keel - show that we can defend and become difficult to beat - and for the sake of the away fans - put some pride back into our away performances.

Asking for too much?

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post

Well, I couldn't see any manager being able to resurrect our season, so hard to judge Warne to be fair. The players appreciate him, which is a start. I think I am at that stage where I don't care who it is, so long as we stop the rot and get ourselves back on an even keel - show that we can defend and become difficult to beat - and for the sake of the away fans - put some pride back into our away performances.

Asking for too much?
    Another one....bang on the money...

What is Warnsey's win ratio - has anybody bothered.....Oh - yes it's nothing to do with his management.....

We'll it should be....lol

There's 'Teflon' coating and there's 'Teflon' coating.....

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    What is Warnsey's win ratio - has anybody bothered.....Oh - yes it's nothing to do with his management.....

We'll it should be....lol

There's 'Teflon' coating and there's 'Teflon' coating.....
    The fact is that your boy Stubbs screwed this club, say what you want, that's the truth of it, now, i'd much rather give someone like Paul Warne some slack, as he has portrayed a loyalty and effort over the years that has deseerved that slack, than someone like your boy Stubbs, with no thought or love for the club, none whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post

Asking for too much?
    We'd be better off with Paul Shane!

I don't think Warne is the correct choice but if he's appointed why don't we all just get behind the team and give him a chance you never know he may do better than we all think (me included).

UTM

I did say a couple of weeks ago on here someone connected to the club had told me Hursty was going to be the new gaffer. Hopefully he's right.

Great to see Mandy posting again. A top top poster on here, shame he only does the odd cameo these days.

Good read Mandy and welcome back.

Hursty has been my choice and I believe the fans would give him all the time he needs.

The combination of a top 4 L1 budget and Hursty as manager is as good as we are going to get imo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast