+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerravon exposed

Red face Kerravon exposed

I have had about enough of this bloke so have a laugh and also be educated re a particular poster on here.

Check into Tykesmad and search kerravon...

In particular have a look at the top half finish thread.

You will note that he doesn't play the lawyer on Tykesmad but plays a poster not unlike our own John2.

I am sure you will have a smile to yourselves and may be rather shocked re the behaviour of an Internet troll who is one of our own!

If this bloke is a lawyer then I am a well respected doctor with extensive qualifications and am an ex RGS boy

Ohh yes, we all absolutely love Kerr on Tykesmad

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

If this bloke is a lawyer then I am a well respected doctor with extensive qualifications and am an ex RGS boy
    So, if he isn't, what does that make you?

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    So, if he isn't, what does that make you?
    He could still be a doctor. Just not a very well respected one.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I have had about enough of this bloke so have a laugh and also be educated re a particular poster on here.

Check into Tykesmad and search kerravon...

In particular have a look at the top half finish thread.

You will note that he doesn't play the lawyer on Tykesmad but plays a poster not unlike our own John2.

I am sure you will have a smile to yourselves and may be rather shocked re the behaviour of an Internet troll who is one of our own!

It's hilarious how much it winds you up not knowing whether I'm a lawyer or not.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    It's hilarious how much it winds you up not knowing whether I'm a lawyer or not.
    Oops, I mean "he's"

Kempo, you're not a well-respected doctor..... even if we believe some of the other garbage that you have written on this site, you may have some medical qualifications, but you are in medical terms (at best), some reactionary management bean-counter, who hates the real doctors and nurses who actually look after the patients, and for some strange reason, regards himself superior to them

LMAO. Just started reading the "top half finish no sweat" thread on TykesMad, and yeah, KerrAvon comes across as an arrogant @rsehole, but that's not news.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud though, when he posted this: "So you probably aren't the best person to ask to assist if my proposal to animal has to go to arbitration then?". Post 38. Just read the posts leading up to it. Fair play, Kerr, given me a right chuckle.

I'm glad that you liked it, Ellis. I think the humour was lost on them.

It's a strange old world. On here, I get branded a Lefty (by you on at least one occasion - I'm sorry for having and using my memory), whereas on there I'm deemed to be right wing when, in reality, there is no difference between what I post on the two sites.

I think what galls them is that I have been at the top of their prediction league for most of the season (albeit, I have just slipped to second place). Either that or it could be my condemnation of the mass intimidation of working people during the Miner's Strike. Referring to Jeremy Corbyn as a Catweazle look alike also went down well.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I'm glad that you liked it, Ellis. I think the humour was lost on them.

It's a strange old world. On here, I get branded a Lefty (by you on at least one occasion - I'm sorry for having and using my memory), whereas on there I'm deemed to be right wing when, in reality, there is no difference between what I post on the two sites.

I think what galls them is that I have been at the top of their prediction league for most of the season (albeit, I have just slipped to second place). Either that or it could be my condemnation of the mass intimidation of working people during the Miner's Strike. Referring to Jeremy Corbyn as a Catweazle look alike also went down well.
    Kerr, your so-called "humour" is lost on most people. Why, the heck do you troll on 3 South Yorkshire football sites? As for any confusion about being left or right wing most people on here have you bang to rights. You are one of those elitist lefty-liberals who hate the white working class, secretly long for Maggie to return and will bend over backwards to excuse any behaviour just so long as the perpetrators are ethnic minorities or Muslims or preferably both.
    I don't care what your politics are or whether you support RUFC, Barnsley, the Blades or (probably) Arsenal, I just don't like your constant pompous utterances.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast