+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sign up here to stop TS and PW ruining their reputations

Has all the PR and progadanda perpetrated by TS, Radio Sheff and the local media started to pay dividends? I sense a softening to the appointment of Paul "I'll not lose sleep" Warne.

Whether I sign or not, for the record I am totally against this appointment

For the record I really don't want Paul Warne to be appointed as our manager but if he gets the gig I'll wish him nothing but success.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    This isn't the daftest thread ever on MM but it's a contender.

Most posters on here brag about saving 13p on soil testing kits they bought off eBay, and how they collected £7.30 from a10p bet on 6 way accumulator. But then they slag off TS for not spending his £ms on players for a club that has the second lowest gates in the championship and only 6k season ticket holders.

We belong in the first division with a few holidays in the championship, it's who we are.
    Think that sums it up perfectly gm DWTM!!

I trust TS to make the right decision in the interests of the club.

Warney will have the best squad that's been available to him. Let's see who he goes with. We haven't had a big striker all season. No wide men same. We can't play 4-4-2. My side Price; Vaulks Ajayi Wood Purrington; Bray Frecks Adeyemi Newell D Ward; Morris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123