+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: f.a.o england first

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    If I missed out the 'that', I'd be one of those weirdos who come out with stuff like 'there are people starving in Africa, who cares about football', on a football message board.
    Football might be more important than some skinny Africans but this board definitely isnae.

Seeing as Mhistydice lives and breathes for this forum, I am surprised he has not mentioned anything about his teams last outing

now that the jambois are confirmed as the Maids of Honour for the tims, will horst wessell be leading the Cheshire UVF up the road for a spot of ear-licking or pavement dancing

Cheshire UVF, AJ will give him a good pat on the head for that one

I'm surprised mhistydice has not give me a pat on the back for mentioning 'Cheshire Queers For Justice'

In mhistydice's mind this thread justifies his Dow's abortion, the only difference is mhistydice was being deadly serious with its pretense.

horst back to the gay stalking, following people around the forum. Didn't take long

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    I'm surprised mhistydice has not give me a pat on the back for mentioning 'Cheshire Queers For Justice'

In mhistydice's mind this thread justifies his Dow's abortion, the only difference is mhistydice was being deadly serious with its pretense.
    I canny believe this wee gimp tittydice actualy believes this pile of shyte thread is real. Can this dense cnut be anymore embarrassing. Give it up wee man, you are now reduced to being point and laugh material
    Last edited by Doctor_Death; 13-04-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    horst back to the gay stalking, following people around the forum. Didn't take long
    One mention of Dow's and Walter Mitty turns into a wobbling jelly. Made of dogshlt

Phukk me, horst has wheeled out his doctor dildo moniker, omhs

The crewe rocket is racking up more hits for Ed than the Brotherhood ever did. Nice

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    Sounds like his bottle is going already, I imagine their will be more Hearts lads than snotts fhans come the day. Don't worry about what pub I will be in, it will be the one you get carried out of

Your welsh phuckery has united all factions in Crewe, neo-n@zis, pro-Israeli militants, the Crewe anti gay alliance, Cheshire Queers For Justice, they are all out for you boyo.

I would say "you're going home in a St Johns ambulance" but you won't be, you will be going home in a 5p Asda carrier bag
    you wanna start calling ya self jesus, like him it was a bad friday for him and if I bump in to you, it will end up the same, only one person will have a good friday and that's me pal I'm coming in to tops 2m what time will you be in there? don't act the hard cnut if ya not goner show,again you have a bad record of saying you will show, be a man for a change

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)