+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: f.a.o england first

f.a.o england first

friday 14th of april, are you goner show this time ya utter shytebag I was lucky to get my ticket as we sold out the allocation in less than 45 mins, be a man and show this time ya slavering little pr1ck

welcome to Scotland :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ed_Scottishfitba1 View Post
    welcome to Scotland :-)
    cheers ed, may I say while passing the border, I was shocked to see what a phucking dump of a country you all live in hopefully one day the civilised world will pay ya country a visit now where's this english pr1ck

Sold out the allocation hey, you do know the allocation is 2500, not 250, which is your top end when sneaking into the railway city

I'll be their all right you utter welsh ball bag, are you bringing your pal mhisty tim/sirus/deezaregood/deesturbia/billymorgan/timmydice?

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    Sold out the allocation hey, you do know the allocation is 2500, not 250, which is your top end when sneaking into the railway city

I'll be their all right you utter welsh ball bag, are you bringing your pal mhisty tim/sirus/deezaregood/deesturbia/billymorgan/timmydice?
    we sold out the allocation weeks before they went on sale, when you have a fan base as big as ours we have a three year waiting list for away matches, sirus has no chance of a ticket in our end but is welcome to come with me if he wants to sit with an utter **** like you I'll be in alberts corner pub from 10, if you fancy a beer in crewe town centre that day, my advice would be get there early as we are taking over ya town, again

Quote Originally Posted by supernotts5891 View Post
    we sold out the allocation weeks before they went on sale, when you have a fan base as big as ours we have a three year waiting list for away matches, sirus has no chance of a ticket in our end but is welcome to come with me if he wants to sit with an utter **** like you I'll be in alberts corner pub from 10, if you fancy a beer in crewe town centre that day, my advice would be get there early as we are taking over ya town, again
    Albert's Corner used to be a job centre, the phuckin irony as it still caters for pond life

Try Hops up the road, a more refined Belgium style bar populated by Cheshire finest casuals

If you helmets bring your normal 250 then you will get no sympathy from me when you get relegated next season, you cun ts have spent the last 50 seasons preparing for life in non league....

Why is the Crewe skidmark bringing other folk into a thread about diddy leagues in England the fat grass needs to get a grip

Nice to see that one of mhisty's usernames has served its ban, welcome back sh8thouse.

the crewe skidmark complained to the Ed about references to its previous name, horst_wessell, so why is it talking about posters. what a fat grass

A thread about a football match and the recently banned username of mhisty Tim dives straight in with references about n@zis. I see another ban looming for this blob of sh it

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)