+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Census of Posters

Quote Originally Posted by triz View Post
    I haven't even read the site for ages. It's mainly my disillusionment with the team and boredom with the season. But also many topics and threads don't seem to grab my attention anymore. Like Rob the ads are tough too. But as soon as things get slightly interesting I come scurrying back.
    Triz what about Bear he was a great poster?

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    Triz what about Bear he was a great poster?
    Well I don't want to speak for him but i know he had an away day and everyone on the bus was just a racist arse, and he's a long distance from a pc lib. That coupled with a growing disenchantment with the game and his lack of fondness for people on here made him give up I think. Could be wrong but I think that was it.

Well hopefully with Rowett we may have something to cheer about. Good to hear from you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by woolwhacker View Post
    Sorry I should have been clearer, it's because you're an annoying little turd
    I though that was me in your eyes?

Is it thus fair to say Angry found a nice sweet ewe and is now Happy Ram?

things just got political and not needed so i took a step back. i sometimes look but find no need to post. at the end of the day who evers opinion was right or wrong there is or was no need to fall out i wont post regurally but still support .

I still post occasionally on here ,how you doing Swaledale?

Hi I'm fine, I see you lot look destined to stay up this season, not a bad achievement at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    We have...couple of seasons ago...reddish anyway. We all called it maroon or claret...burnt terracotta or something...anything but red for obvious - nowt to do with Barnsley - reasons! Apparently white is meant to make you look big and black small...but I'm not entirely convinced.
    We have the almost identical colours of course to Notts Florist, and Swindon, and Charlton, you cant beat a bit of old fashioned red n white. I remember buying our Subbuteo home team in 1984 and it said Barnsley/Notts Florist/Charlton/Denmark on the box. I thought what cheap marketing that was, none of us had the same kit but it was just easy for them to do that.

Ah yes I remember those, I had Blackpool/Holland, though in later years they did get a bit more sophisticated with the kits. Lord knows how they would cope today with the changes that are made virtually every year!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)