+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bury relegated

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    Cheers Alf but I doubt that I will bother,there is getting less and less to read on forums now and like Griff says its probably moved to social media,I've had to do some cutbacks due to unforseen circumstances and one of the things that I've pulled the plug on is my Sky bill,its touching nearly £90 a month and that's for a landline that I never use and broadband that is only in use via my mobile as I've not got a tablet or laptop,I can go months without topping up my mobile (Billy no mates) so I won't bother with that either unless I've got to
    Ok mate, I've got a plan that can maybe pick up some steam.

Moaning that nobody is 'active' on here anymore you dutty get, what were you getting up to arf.

Homing Pigeons are the way forward I have heard, certainly in Maryport, loads of shops sell Pigeon food if you run out as well - even the local corner shops.

A beautiful yet scary fact.

Quote Originally Posted by crushalime View Post
    Moaning that nobody is 'active' on here anymore you dutty get, what were you getting up to arf.

Homing Pigeons are the way forward I have heard, certainly in Maryport, loads of shops sell Pigeon food if you run out as well - even the local corner shops.

A beautiful yet scary fact.
    I get my bird food at Spyatry Farmers. They eat pigeons in Maryport. Just saying like.

Cheers Alf but I doubt that I will bother,there is getting less and less to read on forums now and like Griff says its probably moved to social media,I've had to do some cutbacks due to unforseen circumstances and one of the things that I've pulled the plug on is my Sky bill,its touching nearly £90 a month and that's for a landline that I never use and broadband that is only in use via my mobile as I've not got a tablet or laptop,I can go months without topping up my mobile (Billy no mates) so I won't bother with that either unless I've got to
    Good plan getting rid of Sky - best decision I ever made. I got a freesat box (poor freeview through dodgy aerial) Amazon Prime and a Firestick and put Kodi on the stick. Now I watch 95% of programmes on catch-up or streamed. TV on demand and when I want it. You won't regret ditching Sky Chalky if you play it canny. Let me know if you came back up this way and I'll buy you a coffee. Then you can have another number for your phone.

Cheers griff,I didn't realise that I was paying so much for my Sky tbh,its crept up over the years,there will be a couple of documentary channels that I will probably miss but the majority of stuff I watch is on freeview anyhow so its not so bad

Just get a cheap alternative broadband deal to take care of your internet needs and Bob's your Dad's brother.

https://www.uswitch.com/broadband/co...Deal(s)%20(all)

Cheers griff,I didn't realise that I was paying so much for my Sky tbh,its crept up over the years,there will be a couple of documentary channels that I will probably miss but the majority of stuff I watch is on freeview anyhow so its not so bad
    Btw Chalky, Buc is the man in the know re kodi and the up to date free sat stuff.

Send him a text and he'll set you up no problem.

I'm not going to bother with any kind of TV services just watch freesat I think,when I phoned Sky up they offered me a 25%discount if I stopped on a 24 month contract,I've been with them as long as I can remember, why the took couldn't they have offered me the discount before,its like my car insurance, got a renewal quote of £700 for a 55 year old man with a 1200cc car,I went on a comparison site and the company that I'm with had a quote for £200 less than my renewal, when I told them they said that they could match it if I stayed the cheeky ****ers,I told them what to do,everyone is out to rip you off it seems
    I saw a nurse today (average bust before you ask) and causally asked her how long she had been at the hospital, 23 years she replied,she started to pay for her wedding and she's still here but now paying for her divorce,i found this incredibly sad

Its the same for everyone. Jesus was a good egg, and look what happened to him. You need a higher perspective. There i am trying to help. but i will get your usual negative response. You know, that one where you discount what i say, then engage self pity.

I'm not going to bother with any kind of TV services just watch freesat I think,when I phoned Sky up they offered me a 25%discount if I stopped on a 24 month contract,I've been with them as long as I can remember, why the took couldn't they have offered me the discount before,its like my car insurance, got a renewal quote of £700 for a 55 year old man with a 1200cc car,I went on a comparison site and the company that I'm with had a quote for £200 less than my renewal, when I told them they said that they could match it if I stayed the cheeky ****ers,I told them what to do,everyone is out to rip you off it seems
    I saw a nurse today (average bust before you ask) and causally asked her how long she had been at the hospital, 23 years she replied,she started to pay for her wedding and she's still here but now paying for her divorce,i found this incredibly sad
    Look on the bright side Chalky. Once she's paid for her divorce she can start paying for her new house and car. It's all about moving on one step at a time. Oh, and take no notice of Frank, self-pity is something he tries to encourage in others so he can wallow in it. He's a reet wallower. Don't encourage his wallowing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)