+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bury relegated

Bury relegated

Whilst putting on my usual wager at the bookies on this weeks both teams to score I was just about to put Bury down when it dawned on me that I didn't even know who bloody well supported them on here so I've replaced them with Alf's Burnley as he's one of the very few posters to visit here,its sad to see Cambridge mad without its old characters,i got loads of stick on here when I first came on but they was great times but now its all but dead,its a shame as once you was accepted it was a great place to post,nobody ever got a good welcome if they should have wandered on here and at first I was appalled but after a (long) while I got it which a lot of people never did,I fear this forums days are numbered..... Who the **** did support Bury?

Kenny, Deez and obviously Taz lad are Bury.

I wonder if Tazzy is still applying at jobs. In Rochdale.

All boards are quieter now a days. Social media seems to have replaced them.

Fu­ck off Chalky.

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    Whilst putting on my usual wager at the bookies on this weeks both teams to score I was just about to put Bury down when it dawned on me that I didn't even know who bloody well supported them on here so I've replaced them with Alf's Burnley as he's one of the very few posters to visit here,its sad to see Cambridge mad without its old characters,i got loads of stick on here when I first came on but they was great times but now its all but dead,its a shame as once you was accepted it was a great place to post,nobody ever got a good welcome if they should have wandered on here and at first I was appalled but after a (long) while I got it which a lot of people never did,I fear this forums days are numbered..... Who the **** did support Bury?

Looks like Griff has even given up the ghost..

Meh. Still around Alf, just lurking and loitering and running the predictocomp on the Carlisle board. Too late for this season but you should give it a go next time. It lasts all season and has a proper tabke 'n' everything.

Its not just CM but all of the footymad forums,some of them have been closed down already,others have significantly dropped in the amount of posters that bother now,EM is about the same as on here and that was very active years ago,don't really bother with Notts mad as I had a bit of a falling out on there ages ago and generally just visit for information, Burnley mad has a small amount decent posters but all they talk about is Burnley! If it wasn't for Frank continually moaning about Derry this forum would be dead

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Meh. Still around Alf, just lurking and loitering and running the predictocomp on the Carlisle board. Too late for this season but you should give it a go next time. It lasts all season and has a proper tabke 'n' everything.
    I will do Griff,but you will have to remind me just before it starts. lol

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    Its not just CM but all of the footymad forums,some of them have been closed down already,others have significantly dropped in the amount of posters that bother now,EM is about the same as on here and that was very active years ago,don't really bother with Notts mad as I had a bit of a falling out on there ages ago and generally just visit for information, Burnley mad has a small amount decent posters but all they talk about is Burnley! If it wasn't for Frank continually moaning about Derry this forum would be dead
    this board will be up your street Chalky,but don't mention you know me or you will be banned straight away..lol

the link doesn't work so just type " ************ " into your Google and it will come up ..

Cheers Alf but I doubt that I will bother,there is getting less and less to read on forums now and like Griff says its probably moved to social media,I've had to do some cutbacks due to unforseen circumstances and one of the things that I've pulled the plug on is my Sky bill,its touching nearly £90 a month and that's for a landline that I never use and broadband that is only in use via my mobile as I've not got a tablet or laptop,I can go months without topping up my mobile (Billy no mates) so I won't bother with that either unless I've got to

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)