+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T Send the foreign criminals BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Uneduated rhetoric about all things foreign? Here come the lies again. The only point I have made about foreigners is that I want the foreign criminals deported.

And I really don't know why you think I have a hard on for the Tories. I despise the Tories, almost as much as I despise Labour.
    Uneducated rhetoric in the fact that i've already shown your bull up in my first reply, with FACTS....

Stop the EDL rhetoric pal, you've just confirmed your membership, "hatred of Labour"...now where have i heard that before...once again, as gullible as they come...

Now, if you hated the tories so much, why are you so eager to accept their ballcks and so eager to hate Labour?? even though there's only one of those party's that will ever represent you, as a low earning working class bloke??

I don't know how many holes you have in your feet already, but i'd stop shooting fella, you're doing some proper damage, reality is that your kids will end up the ones suffering the most....

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post

makes me wonder who the moaner really is? Friday night, chill out or you'll make yourself ill - you've enough stress to come tomorrow afternoon...

lighten up
    Hang on, I'm not moaning. I'm happy that we as a nation are going to be freed from the EU shackles finally.

A few brief points. Maybe they've already been made:

1. It is currently possible to deport EU citizens and bar them from re-entry. It happens regularly.
    2. Most challenges to deportation are under the Human Rights Act. We are leaving the EU, but the European Court of Human Rights is not part of that organisation. The government has shelved plans to repeal the Human Rights Act, because they don't believe they can get it through Parliament.
    3. Post Brexit, people barred from entry to the UK who want to come here will do exactly what they do at the moment, which is to fly to the Republic of Ireland and then travel to the North.

I too agree with the deportation of foreign criminals, where possible.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    A few brief points. Maybe they've already been made:

1. It is currently possible to deport EU citizens and bar them from re-entry. It happens regularly.
    2. Most challenges to deportation are under the Human Rights Act. We are leaving the EU, but the European Court of Human Rights is not part of that organisation. The government has shelved plans to repeal the Human Rights Act, because they don't believe they can get it through Parliament.
    3. Post Brexit, people barred from entry to the UK who want to come here will do exactly what they do at the moment, which is to fly to the Republic of Ireland and then travel to the North.

I too agree with the deportation of foreign criminals, where possible.
    So, as KerrAvon often does, he has put it much more succinctly than i could (wish i had his talent!) though all that is in my post somewhere!

What part of that don't you get Ellis?

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Uneducated rhetoric in the fact that i've already shown your bull up in my first reply, with FACTS....

Stop the EDL rhetoric pal, you've just confirmed your membership, "hatred of Labour"...now where have i heard that before...once again, as gullible as they come...

Now, if you hated the tories so much, why are you so eager to accept their ballcks and so eager to hate Labour?? even though there's only one of those party's that will ever represent you, as a low earning working class bloke??

I don't know how many holes you have in your feet already, but i'd stop shooting fella, you're doing some proper damage, reality is that your kids will end up the ones suffering the most....
    I don't know, where have you heard it before? Plenty of people say they hate Labour, just as plenty say they hate the Tories.......

My kids will suffer more, with a party in charge that supports open boarders, refuses to address Islamic extremism, and doesn't care about deporting foreign criminals. That would be Labour then.

And I don't just accept the b0llocks from the Tories either. For example, them targeting disabled people over the last year or two. I have constantly highlighted that on Facebook to people, how disgusting it is to target the most vulnerable people in our society. I constantly posted news articles and links to petitions urging people to sign to overturn the disgusting cuts to PIP. Only a small thing maybe, but I played my part like many others.

The difference is, you only hate the Tories, you can only see the wrong they do, and nothing of Labour. I hate them both, so I can see the faults of both, and it's why I have constantly urged everyone I know, everyone on here, everyone on Facebook to not vote for either of them at the last two elections. Just check back through any old political posts for proof of that. I'm far from a Tory supporter, and if I just accepted their sh!t I wouldn't urge people not to vote for them, would I?

I was considering jaywalking this morning but thought more of it as I could be sent back and locked in a room with lbj. Now that would be torture

I don't know, where have you heard it before? Plenty of people say they hate Labour, just as plenty say they hate the Tories.......

My kids will suffer more, with a party in charge that supports open boarders, refuses to address Islamic extremism, and doesn't care about deporting foreign criminals. That would be Labour then.

And I don't just accept the b0llocks from the Tories either. For example, them targeting disabled people over the last year or two. I have constantly highlighted that on Facebook to people, how disgusting it is to target the most vulnerable people in our society. I constantly posted news articles and links to petitions urging people to sign to overturn the disgusting cuts to PIP. Only a small thing maybe, but I played my part like many others.

The difference is, you only hate the Tories, you can only see the wrong they do, and nothing of Labour. I hate them both, so I can see the faults of both, and it's why I have constantly urged everyone I know, everyone on here, everyone on Facebook to not vote for either of them at the last two elections. Just check back through any old political posts for proof of that. I'm far from a Tory supporter, and if I just accepted their sh!t I wouldn't urge people not to vote for them, would I?
    Point 1,
    If you haven't noticed, the tories and their cohorts have been in power for 7 years now, have they done anything to redress your issues re-addressing Islamic exremism and foreign criminals? well, to answer that question for you, your standpoint on both has been absolutely rebutted, in this thread and the extremism thread, where you couldn't even come back when found out, give some solid fact, not your warped opinion...(as a caveat, your spelling of 'borders' is ridiculous)

Point 2,
    Glad you can recognise some of the sheite that tories represent, but typical of the modern day, you think that posting and sharing on a social media platform makes you a saint, it doesn't, it makes you a nob, because whilever you're sat there feeling good about yourself, in the real world, people are being screwed over massively, and, in reality, you're doing NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Point 3,
    you very often portray me as an apologist, as a leftie, as a Labour party cohort...fact is, i've never been a member of the Labour party, the fact is,
    I agree we should deport any one foreign national convicted of a major crime, but we already do....
    I agree that Islamic extremism should be sorted out, don't we all?
    Fact is, it's you who'se been brainwashed, who is at fault for this country's failures, because quite frankly, you're thick.
    Last edited by millmoormagic; 31-03-2017 at 10:24 PM.

Send the ones who've never worked back as well, who came for the benefits, a large number of whom have settled in Rotherham and Page Hall, Slovakia should be housing them and paying their benefits not us.

Time to stop being a soft touch.

Hang on, I'm not moaning. I'm happy that we as a nation are going to be freed from the EU shackles finally.

moaning about 'lefties, remoaners etc'.... thread after thread - you related to lbj at all? Lighten up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12