+ Visit Queen of the South FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 100

Thread: Next seasons strip

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    A bit of navy though going by teaser. Yellow with navy trim.
    There's no navy! The teaser is a close up of a grey section of the top.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    New away kit ...?Attachment 4127
    Could do worse.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialQosFC View Post
    There's no navy! The teaser is a close up of a grey section of the top.
    My persistence got it out of you. I am liking the Grey.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,388
    Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    A question that confirms you're not the sharpest tool in the box
    I was only asking a rhetorical question. Is a chisel sharp enough?

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,388
    Is the teaser on Twitter?

  6. #46
    If you've missed the two teasers so far then here they are >

    Name:  IMG_8472.JPG
Views: 336
Size:  22.5 KB


    Name:  IMG_8471.JPG
Views: 337
Size:  9.6 KB

  7. #47
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,388
    They don't look up to much.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Are the new kits being revealed at the shirt sponsorship draw?


    You know fine well they are Albertz . You're such an attention seeker

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    My persistence got it out of you. I am liking the Grey.
    and thankfully they've kept the same shade of blue as this seasons home strip

  10. #50
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,388
    Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    You know fine well they are Albertz . You're such an attention seeker
    Is that like the New Seekers?

  11. #51
    Name:  IMG_8637.JPG
Views: 257
Size:  36.1 KB

    Latest teaser

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Name:  IMG_8637.JPG
Views: 257
Size:  36.1 KB

    Latest teaser
    Personally i wouldn't mind

    Home Kit: Blue shirt, blue shorts and white socks

    Away Kit: grey shirt, Grey shorts, Grey socks (Napoli 15-16 away)

  13. #53
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,388
    Wouldn't mind an all blue home kit.
    Not so keen on a grey away kit. Remember when Man Utd played at Southampton and changed into their blue kit at half time because they couldn't pick out their players. Matt Le Tissier said he hadn't even noticed that they'd changed at half time, he was so caught up in trying to keep Soton's place in the Premier League.

  14. #54
    Would prefer white shorts, me.

  15. #55
    The big plus is keeping the Royal Blue colour of the shirt after the Joma contract finished and their version of blue was banished to the dustbin hopefully for ever - full marks to the commercial team for listening to the fans on this point last season and even inviting
    some diehards to view Macron samples before manufacuring commenced.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,388
    Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    Would prefer white shorts, me.
    Would agree on white shorts just to break the blue monotin.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    6,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    The big plus is keeping the Royal Blue colour of the shirt after the Joma contract finished and their version of blue was banished to the dustbin hopefully for ever - full marks to the commercial team for listening to the fans on this point last season and even inviting
    some diehards to view Macron samples before manufacuring commenced.
    Great that the club had the foresight on this.

  18. #58
    Today's teaser . Gad Name:  IMG_8648.JPG
Views: 160
Size:  20.3 KB

  19. #59
    Not liking what I'm seeing here.

  20. #60
    I wonder if this is the sort of kit we could be seeing?

    Name:  37788213_xxl.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  93.4 KB

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •