shopify analytics
+ Visit Queen of the South FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 100

Thread: Next seasons strip

  1. #1

    Next seasons strip

    Looking forward to seeing next seasons new "bespoke" home top but please Queens don't go for another red away top .

    It's hideous

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Deepest Cumbria
    Posts
    379
    I suppose it is all a matter of personal taste but I quite like the red away strip and would be happy for the club to retain it. Controversial or what?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    I suppose it is all a matter of personal taste but I quite like the red away strip and would be happy for the club to retain it. Controversial or what?


    You're entitled to your opinion Spike . I personally hate it but the home top is different class

  4. #4
    I hate the red strip. Back to yellow or white please.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    5,882
    Yellow with black or blue away shirt, please.

  6. #6
    Love these threads! Chances are we will probably end up with something like the red kit but in yellow as I reckon we will only go 'bespoke' for the first team kit. Newport County have it in yellow.

    If any of you have seen the Crystal Palace away kit with the red and blue sash across the front I would maybe like to see that in white and maybe see them take Inspiration from our old white and blue fiat sponsored away kit.

  7. #7
    The red is rotten . Hopefully a white or yellow away top next season

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    5,882
    Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    Love these threads! Chances are we will probably end up with something like the red kit but in yellow as I reckon we will only go 'bespoke' for the first team kit. Newport County have it in yellow.

    If any of you have seen the Crystal Palace away kit with the red and blue sash across the front I would maybe like to see that in white and maybe see them take Inspiration from our old white and blue fiat sponsored away kit.
    The Fiat shirt was the home one that season, although this was somewhat strange in being mainly white with the blue lightning flash instead of a blue shirt.
    Tommy Bryce Mark 2 in his second spell with the club played that season.
    Last edited by ALBERTZ_11; 01-04-2017 at 10:01 PM.

  9. #9
    Have to also say I don't like the Queens crest . Haven't a clue why they took a backward step and changed to the one we're using now

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    5,882
    I quite like the new club crest. Looks more modern.
    http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scot..._the_South.htm

  11. #11
    Plenty to excited about when it comes to the new kit! One thing for sure is that I am really looking forward to the 2019 kit

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I quite like the new club crest. Looks more modern.
    http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scot..._the_South.htm
    It's far from more modern you stupid boy

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    5,882
    Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    It's far from more modern you stupid boy
    It is certainly more modern than the dated old club crest from yesteryear, Captain Manwairing.

  14. #14
    Name:  Unknown.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  7.8 KB

    I know this is Umbra and not Macron but something simple like this would please me more than words can say...

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    It is certainly more modern than the dated old club crest from yesteryear, Captain Manwairing.
    We've went back to using the crest from the 1950's . Isn't that yesteryear ???

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    Name:  Unknown.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  7.8 KB

    I know this is Umbra and not Macron but something simple like this would please me more than words can say...
    I would be delighted with something simple like that. Clean, traditional and modern.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    5,882
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    We've went back to using the crest from the 1950's . Isn't that yesteryear ???
    I never realised that when looking at the historical crests of the club on HFK.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    It is certainly more modern than the dated old club crest from yesteryear, Captain Manwairing.
    I like the crest from 73 -82, the one with the letters QOSFC on a diagonal.

  19. #19
    Personally like the crest on the Fila shirt and the Matchwinner shirt of a few years ago - basically the same but colours swapped a little bit. Can't see them changing the crest however as the club ignored the same request last season from lots of fans who really
    don't like the current badge.

  20. #20
    The club crest is very old fashioned looking . However decided it needed changed to that needs their head looked . It's a step backwards IMO . It's Lifeless , soulless and colourless

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •