+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Next seasons strip

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Would agree on white shorts just to break the blue monotin.
    monotony.....

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Today's teaser . Gad Attachment 4203
    Looks like a Grandad collar......

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    I wonder if this is the sort of kit we could be seeing?

Attachment 4204
    That would do, althought I'd replace the black with blue.

http://boards.footymad.net/attachmen...9&d=1491571775
    Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    I would be delighted with something simple like that. Clean, traditional and modern.
    I don't suppose anyone will be surprised if I totally agree that this kit is boss (to use a scouse term.)
    And if you know your history Queens play in royal blue with a white shorts as a home kit, yellow shirts blue shorts as away kit.
    Just like the classic Mersey blues of old.
    90% of all the Merseyside branch are blues so I am well informed that this would be the classic look to use.
    Last edited by jimmerseybranch; 21-04-2017 at 07:47 PM. Reason: no picture

Quote Originally Posted by jimmerseybranch View Post
    http://boards.footymad.net/attachmen...9&d=1491571775

I don't suppose anyone will be surprised if I totally agree that this kit is boss (to use a scouse term.)
    And if you know your history Queens play in royal blue with a white shorts as a home kit, yellow shirts blue shorts as away kit.
    Just like the classic Mersey blues of old.
    90% of all the Merseyside branch are blues so I am well informed that this would be the classic look to use.
    Welcome back Jimmymerseybranch . Do you lads still make a few games a season ?

Sadly Jimmy our kits have been the victim of ill advised tinkering over the years, never less so than the introduction of the red away strip which is an abomination. At least it looks like that's being dropped this year. FWIW I think Everton's kits have been fairly consistently good over the last few years and Queens would do well to follow their example of simple slick design.

We still get up for the odd game, but this is personally my leanest year just one trip to Palmerston and no away games. The lowest figure since 2008. Work gets in the way sometimes. Hopefully can get cover next year but as we now run Eyarth Station Guest House in beautiful North Wales, it is not so easy to get North as often. Hope to make at least one away trip next season, Mon the South

Quote Originally Posted by jimmerseybranch View Post
    We still get up for the odd game, but this is personally my leanest year just one trip to Palmerston and no away games. The lowest figure since 2008. Work gets in the way sometimes. Hopefully can get cover next year but as we now run Eyarth Station Guest House in beautiful North Wales, it is not so easy to get North as often. Hope to make at least one away trip next season, Mon the South

Many thanks for your reply Jimmy . I remember meeting you guys a few seasons back and was amazed at the efforts you made to support the Queens . Hopefully see you's again one day

Name:  IMG_8666.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  68.9 KB

Looks like this is the new away kit for next season . It's something different

Certainly is that. Not too keen and would prefer the reverse of this.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)