+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Next seasons strip

Would rather have white shorts and the away kit in reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialQosFC View Post
    Here they are ... and they'll have JB Houston on the front as main sponsor

Attachment 4269
    Great to see two current first team players modelling the kit opposed to the younger lads from last season. One issue though... why is there no badge on the away kit? I know this is not the full kit with the sponsor yet but they obviously took their time with the photos and this is the first release. The current badge could easily be ironed on in less than 5 minutes. Just makes us look amateur when we are a professional football club.

Home kit looks great and I am sure the away will do just fine.

Totally forgot about it being the shirt draw tonight as I was watching the boring Manchester derby.

Well Done to JB Houston for winning again and I can remember that it was the UEFA Cup year when they last won.
    Name:  200px-Queen_of_the_South_FC_logo_New.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  16.0 KB

Liking the home top not sure about the away but having bought the last few seasons away tops I am sure once I have seen it in the shop I will more likely buy it.

Will be interesting to see if the logo will be the same as 08-09 kit.
    Name:  Qos 08-09.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  58.0 KB

Queens will no doubt require a third kit as the away kit is bound to clash with teams wearing navy blue. I recall the season with the black away kit with the club requiring a white third kit.

Quote Originally Posted by QOS King View Post
    Totally forgot about it being the shirt draw tonight as I was watching the boring Manchester derby.

Well Done to JB Houston for winning again and I can remember that it was the UEFA Cup year when they last won.
    Name:  200px-Queen_of_the_South_FC_logo_New.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  16.0 KB

Liking the home top not sure about the away but having bought the last few seasons away tops I am sure once I have seen it in the shop I will more likely buy it.

Will be interesting to see if the logo will be the same as 08-09 kit.
    Name:  Qos 08-09.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  58.0 KB

Queens wore a different version of that kit for their 2 European games Name:  IMG_8686.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  5.7 KB

That's not very clear , sorry

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialQosFC View Post
    Here they are ... and they'll have JB Houston on the front as main sponsor

Attachment 4269
    Home strip acceptable but away one grey dull and uninspiring !

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Queens will no doubt require a third kit as the away kit is bound to clash with teams wearing navy blue. I recall the season with the black away kit with the club requiring a white third kit.

Eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    Home strip acceptable but away one grey dull and uninspiring !
    Had the shorts been white and without the grandad collar this would have been spot on. Ah well....

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)