+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No quality, no class

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Or MSN/WAWAW/UTAH SAINTS whoever its masquarading as today or Banno or the fake doctor McMadeuplife or Sharrowpig, or Roundhead. Back phookin at ya trotter.
    Typical response you’d expect from a 6-year-old.

“But little Jonny does it, Mrs.”

You’ve started two threads which got zero bites and died instantly.

You struggle to string together more than a sentence in anything you post.

You’ve used the death of 96 football fans to point score.

You’ve completely spammed this forum by posting in every single thread in desperation for attention, ignoring the subject or sensitivity of the thread, e.g. Ban The Sun newspaper from Hillsborough thread.

I’m all for winding up, fishing, banter, debate, gloating etc.…. that’s the point of Footymad. But constantly posting utter childish sh!te is why so many good posters (including Blades) no longer post on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post

You’ve completely spammed this forum by posting in every single thread in desperation for attention, ignoring the subject or sensitivity of the thread, e.g. Ban The Sun newspaper from Hillsborough thread.

I’m all for winding up, fishing, banter, debate, gloating etc.…. that’s the point of Footymad. But constantly posting utter childish sh!te is why so many good posters (including Blades) no longer post on here.
    Whooooooooooooooooooosh. Thats the point completely going over your piggy head. Most of the 6 year old responses and posts originate from your OWN fans. I've named but a few to make that very point. and dishing out whats given out. But of course you arrogant c u n t s dont do anything like that do you? And as for the 96 deaths. Unsavoury yes but also factual. The constant reference to a certain person being a *** offender is also unsavoury, which I can handle, but UNTRUE as per court of law and actually defamatory. I do hope his lawyers spot the references. But its OK because a fellow pig has posted it. What comes around goes around trotter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post

As for the two threads that don't have bites. There is NOTHING any of you can say to them. Laughing our t1ts off at you.

As for the two threads that don't have bites. There is NOTHING any of you can say to them. Laughing our t1ts off at you.
    Of course you are..Because just like McCsue and Fatty Sharp..Its always been about your bigger, much more successful brother.....As I said to Aussie, Its ALWAYS been about Wednesday...And your promotion from that silly league would have meant nothing, had we been promoted...as proven by your expected and overly EXUBERANT (look it up) return....Its what most pigs do....They cr@p themselves and disappear, or pretend we don't exist.....Enjoy it Pork stain.....For you will not enjoy the Championship. ..A bottom six berth awaits....Mind you, beat us and your season's made. UTO ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    Of course you are..Because just like McCsue and Fatty Sharp..Its always been about your bigger, much more successful brother.....As I said to Aussie, Its ALWAYS been about Wednesday...And your promotion from that silly league would have meant nothing, had we been promoted...as proven by your expected and overly EXUBERANT (look it up) return....Its what most pigs do....They cr@p themselves and disappear, or pretend we don't exist.....Enjoy it Pork stain.....For you will not enjoy the Championship. ..A bottom six berth awaits....Mind you, beat us and your season's made. UTO ;-)
    Like I sad to Aussie as well, you just can't help yourselves. Heads n gobs like buckets, big n empty. He's gone home crying. Think I proved my point

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    Forgot to say. Its like a phooking morgue in here. More life on Mars Just like Swillsboro W@NK support.

Forgot to say. Its like a phooking morgue in here. More life on Mars Just like Swillsboro W@NK support.

I bet you wish your support was as w@nk as ours 26k and no doubt smashing previous years takings.
    I will also point out that we are considerably better than you
    No hiding place now pig, it's time to back up what your big mouths have been saying.
    Personally I can't wait

Whats going on with Sam Winnall then lads, we're still quite nosey about him for obvious reasons lol.
    Wasnt he moaning to the press recently about not getting enough regular match action ? Well, surely he knew the pecking order didnt he when he joined you, or did he really just care about the money and is now maybe regretting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Whats going on with Sam Winnall then lads, we're still quite nosey about him for obvious reasons lol.
    Wasnt he moaning to the press recently about not getting enough regular match action ? Well, surely he knew the pecking order didnt he when he joined you, or did he really just care about the money and is now maybe regretting it.

He should know that he's a squad member with quite a lot of riches up front.
    He will get his chance and has done ok when played .
    It's good he's unhappy at not being a regular starter, otherwise you would have to question his drive.
    For the money I reckon he's a snip

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    He should know that he's a squad member with quite a lot of riches up front. He will get his chance and has done ok when played. It's good he's unhappy at not being a regular starter, otherwise you would have to question his drive. For the money I reckon he's a snip
    Ohh we certainly had our pants pulled down regarding his transfer fee Banno, had he been in contract we would have got more for him obviously. But that was our fault and nobody elses.
    He just got too comfy with being a regular starter for us and it doesnt sound like hes coping well with being lower down the order at a bigger squad. The question is, is he going to be up for knuckling down a bit more next season!
    Last edited by Acido; 19-05-2017 at 09:49 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)