+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warney today?

Warney today?

Why was Fisher playing at left back when we'd got a natural Left back on the bench?

Why isn't Bray starting on the Right? Never seen Taylor or Forde beat a man all season.

TS if you want to see what's really happening. Under the South West stand used to be packed at half time. Today half amount of people there used to be. People a lot current season ticket holders have packed up coming to the games.

It's got to be worrying when Purringtom and Bray are permanent fixtures on the bench and the likes of Forde, Taylor and Fisher are preferred over them, some in what are not their natural positions.

These are supposed to be the building blocks for next years squad yet they can't get into the hopelessly bad side we currently have.

I'm sorry but I'm not seeing reasons to be positive about next season yet.

Roll on Wednesday's press conference, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Maybe the clouds over 4500 miles are obscuring my vision but we lost 1-0 today to a team that have Premiership aspirations. Are we really that bad a team or simply one that's out of our league?

Purrington had a hamstring problem. Wasn't fit enough for 90 and had it strapped up when he came on.

Bray is a LW. Not sure how effective he'd be on the right. Hopefully now we're down he'll get some gametime.

What as wrong with playing mattock at left back? is he injured also? If he isn't then that doesn't bode well for him getting an offer of a new contract.
    Also looks like Warney would rather pick Vaulks at right back than Kelly, Kelly may be another one who will be shown the door.

Mattock was banned, can play tues. Bray I thought he was right footed. Looked that only time I've seen him come on.

Morris looked good, why did they take him off. Vaulks played well, so to Ajayi.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Maybe the clouds over 4500 miles are obscuring my vision but we lost 1-0 today to a team that have Premiership aspirations. Are we really that bad a team or simply one that's out of our league?
    We looked more organised than we have done of late and showed more effort than they have recently too and deserved something from the game.

to be fair, regardless of the league table Fulham weren't very good at all and were booed off by their fans at half time.

Anyway onwards and downwards, only 4 more home games to suffer and we can chill out for a few months.

Trouble is Warne is making decisions just game by game with no long term view.
    You could argue he's trying to get results so he will get the job.

We should have recalled as many of our Loan players as possible and give them a bash.

Smallwood isn't a long term answer legs are going but continues to play.

Players out of position is all about trying to win today with no long term view.

Very difficult for Warne but he's making it harder.

UTM

Loyal....different people see different matches.....we were ineffective as a team and at this stage of the season that's deplorable.

That performance could be taken apart by any half decent side - Fulham were rubbish and we made them look average...lol

Pocket rocket agree about Smallwood. Can't Forde play in midfield, were was Adeyemi?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast